Iys the final push, help me get the last gifts for my girlfriend fellow cags, urgent!

Nirvanaguy777

CAGiversary!
My funds are dwindeling but I only have a few items left to purchase for her and I will be held among the greats for best gifts ever...can't wait to see her smile. This time I have a list of specifics, please direct me towards the cheapest prices my fellow cags.

The Picture Frame

Still havent found one that suits us best, Im resorting to looking online, post some links.

The Ice Cream Cake

I'll probably hit up baskin robins for this item, anyone got coupons or a better place to get one...something cutsey...my girl is pretty emo...oh the irony.

Love you guys, thanks for the help before, save my ass again.

baskin robbins will rip you off. $20 for a tiny ass cake.i suggest you either make one yourslf or check out local bakeries or something.

if you are gonna get an icecream cake and have one by you, go to cold stone creamery, www.coldstonecreamery.com even if you have to drive for it, it's totally totally worth it!

good luck on everything you nice boyfriend kinda guy you

Funny you should mention PostSecret since I just read about it yesterday. $15 is pretty inexpensive for an artbook, and Amazon actually has it the cheapest according to PriceGrabber. It even goes for more on eBay.

I think I still might have Amazon Prime, which gives you free shipping on almost everything. I could try to ship it directly to you or if that doesn't work, give it to you in person if you still go to Brooklyn College.

[quote name='whitereflection']Funny you should mention PostSecret since I just read about it yesterday. $15 is pretty inexpensive for an artbook, and Amazon actually has it the cheapest according to PriceGrabber. It even goes for more on eBay.

I think I still might have Amazon Prime, which gives you free shipping on almost everything. I could try to ship it directly to you or if that doesn't work, give it to you in person if you still go to Brooklyn College.[/QUOTE]

Thats sounds great, PM me.

[quote name='jennie25']if you are gonna get an icecream cake and have one by you, go to cold stone creamery, www.coldstonecreamery.com even if you have to drive for it, it's totally totally worth it!

good luck on everything you nice boyfriend kinda guy you[/QUOTE]

I gotta disagree... the op said hes strapped for cash... coldstone is really expensive!

Best place I've found for picture frames is a WalMart/Target type of store.

Friendly's has some relatively cheap ice cream cakes.

No idea about the belt/book.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I gotta disagree... the op said hes strapped for cash... coldstone is really expensive![/quote]
Sure, he's low on cash, but Coldstone is god.
Thank you god I have Northbrook court around me.

[quote name='Autumn Star']Sure, he's low on cash, but Coldstone is god.
Thank you god I have Northbrook court around me.[/QUOTE]

She actually doesnt like coldstone ice cream, not a fan of sweet things in general but she wants an ice cream cake....go figure.

Thanks for all the help cags, got the book for her and she is deciding to get the belt for herself. Now just a few more items and its clear sailing.

bread's done
Back