Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset (recertified) $13 or $3 with GCO - for PS3

this thing is terrible. the sound quality sounds like someone is talking to me from the other side of my room and sometimes it cuts in and out in the middle of my conversations.

or if you have one for your cell phone, it as well will pair up and work on the ps3 ( my motorola hs850 and hs300 both work perfect) not a fan of the one that came with warhawk though (it works on mah phone too :) )

[quote name='Squarehard']this thing is terrible. the sound quality sounds like someone is talking to me from the other side of my room and sometimes it cuts in and out in the middle of my conversations.[/quote]

From what I've read online, you're in the minority on that opinion. Most people consider it a good, basic headset with decent sound. It might not be the most comfortable but I don't usually sit and play multiplayer games for more than an hour at a time anyway.

[quote name='dpf1978']From what I've read online, you're in the minority on that opinion. Most people consider it a good, basic headset with decent sound. It might not be the most comfortable but I don't usually sit and play multiplayer games for more than an hour at a time anyway.[/quote]

well i do have bad luck with these things, so probably agree

[quote name='chrisnsally']Does recertified mean it's been in somebody's else's ear? 'Cause that's just plain nasty.[/quote]

Yes, but im sure they wipe the earwax off first?

[quote name='chrisnsally']Does recertified mean it's been in somebody's else's ear? 'Cause that's just plain nasty.[/quote]

From Buy.com:

"What is a "Reconditioned" Product?

Various retailers use different terminology. A reconditioned product may also be referred to as "factory-reconditioned," "refurbished," "recertified" or "repackaged." A "reconditioned" product can be anything from an unopened item the customer had second thoughts about, to an item that that was missing an accessory, was sent back to the manufacturer where they replaced the missing part, tested and repackaged it."

bread's done
Back