Jack in the Box / GameStop "Big Ripoff" contest & coupon 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnronLackey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Sup fellow CAGs,

Just found out that Jack in the Box is going do another Jack's / GameStop contest and coupons event. If its anything like last year then its going to be great, just about every tab is a 10% - 50% off used game purchase at GameStop.

Oops sorry, the website isnt up just yet .. will update when it finally opens

Legal stuff:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 or older. Look for codes on 42 oz.cups at Jack in the Box while supplies last. Go to www.JacksBigRipOff.com for full Official Rules and free code information. Free code requests must be received by and game ends on 9/28/09. Redeem codes by 10/02/09. Subject to full Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license. GameStop is a registered trademark of GameStop, Inc. ”Power to the Players” is a trademark of Elbo Inc. EA is a registered trademark of Entertainment Arts, Inc. JACK IN THE BOX and the JACK IN THE BOX 3-D DESIGN LOGO are trademarks of Jack in the Box, Inc. DR PEPPER is a registered trademark of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. © 2009 Dr Pepper/Seven © 2001-2009 Ultimate Game Chair, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ultimate Game Chair, and the Ultimate Game Chair logo are trademarks of Ultimate Game Chair, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Up, Inc.

More details to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='foreverjoe20']link still doesn't work[/QUOTE]

as stated the website will be up soon.

[quote name='DarkZion']It says the game ends 9/28/09. Are you sure this is a new promo or just the same old one?[/QUOTE]

ahh .. my friend (Jack in the Box Manager) sent me a message when I asked him about the end dates .. he noticed the same thing and advised the ppl dealing with the newsletter .. he is pretty sure its going to be updated for this year and got promo signs for this contest for the location he works at

Last edited by a moderator:
the site doesn't work!

Sorry, that was a stupid remark.
Thanks for the heads-up, OP, hopefully, the site is up soon, the dates updated, and we can start getting some major coupon action :)

Never heard of this. so basically if you buy a drink from jack in the box you get a coupon for a random amount off a used game purchase?

Fellow CAGs .. I just went over to my friend's Jacks resturant and in front of me he opened up the advertisement box .. on the box its states "Jack's Big Ripoff" .. what was wierd that it was label 2009 .. he slid out the ads and it was for the new Breakfast Pita advertisement .. WTF >

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back