Jackie Treehorn presents .. OTTjammin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Is that the new Tila Tequila show?[/QUOTE]

I heard her name at the end of the commercial.

Off to google search.

Alright, I think I managed to scratch my pstriple itch. I went and read a bunch The Mana Knight, Thomas96, and Mykevermin's posts (mostly the HD dvd vs. Blu Ray thread) and remembered why I can't bring myself to support Sony in any way.

[quote name='Kayden']I find that a good thing. Morons tend to congregate, I'm perfectly happy alone.[/QUOTE]
I dunno. Thinking that Chad Warden is legit is pretty moronic, if you ask me.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Alright, I think I managed to scratch my pstriple itch. I went and read a bunch The Mana Knight, Thomas96, and Mykevermin's posts (mostly the HD dvd vs. Blu Ray thread) and remembered why I can't bring myself to support Sony in any way.[/QUOTE]
WTF ever. It's a good system with a few good games and soon to be many more. Quit being a bitch and buy it, regardless of who makes it.

I must have been really bored today to watch football :shock:.

[quote name='Brak']I dunno. Thinking that Chad Warden is legit is pretty moronic, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

you praise a false idol?

Supporting Sony in some minor way is worth it just so TMK sticks around to justify all of Sony's ridiculous decisions.

He's like the PR for Sony's PR.

[quote name='mr ryles']Zombie Jesus is also creepy. Not something I want to look at everyday.[/QUOTE]Someone said that when I was rocking this as my desktop.

Semi-related: I was looking through my wallpaper folder, and look what I found:

:drool:

Is that first one from Old Boy? Never seen it, but I hear it's damn good.

Also, naked ladies saved for later desktop use. Thanks.

Vista fails at port forwarding, hence my decision to avoid upgrading until I absolutely must.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is that first one from Old Boy? Never seen it, but I hear it's damn good.[/QUOTE]Yes, and it's god damned incredible. Rent it ASAP.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Semi-related: I was looking through my wallpaper folder, and look what I found:

:drool:[/QUOTE]

I take back what I was thinking about 16 lesbians in the same house being a crappy TV show. As long as those other 16 guys don't try to get in the way

[quote name='InuFaye']Im not sure how it happend but i stopped playing the cod4 beta and somehow ended up playing rumble roses[/QUOTE]:nottalking:

You're just full of fail tonight, aren't you? ;)

[quote name='InuFaye']Im not sure how it happend but i stopped playing the cod4 beta and somehow ended up playing rumble roses[/QUOTE]

that is epic failure.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vista fails at port forwarding, hence my decision to avoid upgrading until I absolutely must.

Yes, and it's god damned incredible. Rent it ASAP.[/quote]

I'm using utorrent right now with vista and my port's working.

[quote name='2poor']I'm using utorrent right now with vista and my port's working.[/QUOTE]Do you have a router? In my case, that didn't even matter, as uTorrent wouldn't even fucking run right. :roll:

XP >> Vista.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Alright, I think I managed to scratch my pstriple itch. I went and read a bunch The Mana Knight, Thomas96, and Mykevermin's posts (mostly the HD dvd vs. Blu Ray thread) and remembered why I can't bring myself to support Sony in any way.[/QUOTE]

I don't consider myke a fanboy of the PS3. The other two yea, but myke has a pretty level head about all this stuff. I think his posts are more an answer to all the HD-DVD fanboys and the anti-PS3 people.

Also get that triple son! All the cool kids have gotten theirs already and you have been left out in the cold. You need to rock that shit. You already larned that dildo shit don't cut it and that you need that real shit son. Devilmayrun up and a nigga FTMFW!.

I gots that Vista SP1.

It's nice.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't consider myke a fanboy of the PS3. The other two yea, but myke has a pretty level head about all this stuff. I think his posts are more an answer to all the HD-DVD fanboys and the anti-PS3 people.

Also get that triple son! All the cool kids have gotten theirs already and you have been left out in the cold. You need to rock that shit. You already larned that dildo shit don't cut it and that you need that real shit son. Devilmayrun up and a nigga FTMFW!.[/QUOTE]
Than you're blind. He's admitted to it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you have a router? In my case, that didn't even matter, as uTorrent wouldn't even fucking run right. :roll:

XP >> Vista.[/quote]
Yeah. I'm using a laptop with a router right now. I would have xp on this laptop, but dell wouldn't let me build it with xp.

THere's an sp1 for vista? How do you check if you have it?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Supporting Sony in some minor way is worth it just so TMK sticks around to justify all of Sony's ridiculous decisions.

He's like the PR for Sony's PR.[/QUOTE]
Irony is ironic.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't consider myke a fanboy of the PS3. The other two yea, but myke has a pretty level head about all this stuff. I think his posts are more an answer to all the HD-DVD fanboys and the anti-PS3 people.[/QUOTE]

I dunno he never seems to admit fault with PS3/Sony and definetly has a double standard attitude going on lately. I'd say dpatel does a much better job of making it known that he's a big PS3 fan but at the same time willing to admit that it has its faults.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I dunno he never seems to admit fault with PS3/Sony and definetly has a double standard attitude going on lately. I'd say dpatel does a much better job of making it known that he's a big PS3 fan but at the same time willing to admit that it has its faults.[/QUOTE]

ps3 has no faults, just not many positives about it yet.

[quote name='2poor']Yeah. I'm using a laptop with a router right now. I would have xp on this laptop, but dell wouldn't let me build it with xp.

THere's an sp1 for vista? How do you check if you have it?[/QUOTE]
It's a beta. You have to get it from a torrent.

I think everyone knows that there are problems with the PS3, hell even Mana Knight admits it, the real issue is that the system gets way too much shit. Every system has its problems, but it seems like the PS3 has become the whipping boy this generation for some reason, even though it has been the most reliable and most advanced system on the market. IF they get their shit together as far as making the PSN a little better and some more games than it is going to being a solid system. Sure it won't be the PS2, but Japanese developers are still going to make games that will sell in their market and not everyone is going to jump ship to the Wii, and American developers might just grab hold of the PS3/PC online play concept and really bring two markets together that could bring great returns to both.

[quote name='mr ryles']ps3 has no faults, just not many positives about it yet.[/quote]

Wouldnt the not so many positives be a negative?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So far this entire generation has been redundant. Which is nice, because I really don't have the money to waste on a new console or two.[/QUOTE]

You know, I guess I didn't even realize you play video games. I just figured you came here for the OTT. I don't think I've ever seen a post of yours mentioning playing any particular game....]

[quote name='zewone']I gots that Vista SP1.

It's nice.[/QUOTE]I thought there wasn't SP1 for vista yet.

[quote name='mr ryles']ps3 has no faults, just not many positives about it yet.[/QUOTE]Cost, crap controller (I loathe dual shocks), lack of positives (;))...

[quote name='Inufaye']Im surprised no one has mentioned CoffeeEdge that guy is so anti-sony, that it is funny.[/QUOTE]That, and he's a huge troll. He needs to get the boot for a few days.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think everyone knows that there are problems with the PS3, hell even Mana Knight admits it, the real issue is that the system gets way too much shit. Every system has its problems, but it seems like the PS3 has become the whipping boy this generation for some reason, even though it has been the most reliable and most advanced system on the market. IF they get their shit together as far as making the PSN a little better and some more games than it is going to being a solid system. Sure it won't be the PS2, but Japanese developers are still going to make games that will sell in their market and not everyone is going to jump ship to the Wii, and American developers might just grab hold of the PS3/PC online play concept and really bring two markets together that could bring great returns to both.[/QUOTE]
It's $600.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know, I guess I didn't even realize you play video games. I just figured you came here for the OTT. I don't think I've ever seen a post of yours mentioning playing any particular game....][/QUOTE] I don't play very often. I'm not even getting much use out of my DS now that I have a laptop. :lol:

The only thing a game machine needs to do is play games. Outside of that singularity, you start to pile on a lot of features that this large group or that will consider extraneous.

[quote name='InuFaye']It might be 500/600 dollars, but it does more than a 360 can out of the box.[/QUOTE]
I just want to play games.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']The only thing a game machine needs to do is play games. Outside of that singularity, you start to pile on a lot of features that this large group or that will consider extraneous.[/QUOTE]
You're not Miyamoto.

[quote name='InuFaye']Man where is kayden, I expected him to be going crazy without the mods here. Damn.[/QUOTE]
Go back about 80 posts and start reading.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Supporting Sony in some minor way is worth it just so TMK sticks around to justify all of Sony's ridiculous decisions.

He's like the PR for Sony's PR.[/quote]

So very true

[quote name='TFN']I missed tits?[/QUOTE]
You missed breasts.

The tits were covered.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
crap controller (I loathe dual shocks)
[/quote]

You must be in the minority on this one... with all those PS2 owners and successful enough that sony only made minor changes to it for the PS3.

I will admit that the 360 has a very nice controller. If it weren't relatively expensive for how much I'd use it, I'd buy a 360 controller for use on my PC.

And with that, it's bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back