Jade Empire LE 29.99 New @ EBGames

If I didn't spend $40 on RAM yesterday, I would so jump on this deal. I'm going to cry now...

*cries in a corner*

I completed this a couple of weeks ago on a rental. It's an excellent game but definitely a bit short for an RPG. It doesn't have the Star Wars license, music or mythology, but the basic gameplay it uses works quite well.

I think the fact that XBOX 360 is coming up in the near future is the reason why Microsoft is doing these price drops. Thats just a theory I invented- I welcome any counter-arguements....

oh sweet, there's like a ton at work. $29.99 - 15% employee discount = not a bad price at all. is it still $44.99 preplayed?

[quote name='vietgurl']oh sweet, there's like a ton at work. $29.99 - 15% employee discount = not a bad price at all. is it still $44.99 preplayed?[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='vietgurl']oh sweet, there's like a ton at work. $29.99 - 15% employee discount = not a bad price at all. is it still $44.99 preplayed?[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all. Could you hook us up? ;)

(Can't blame me for trying........)

[quote name='Lexicon']When I was in my local Gamerush yesterday they also had the LE at $29.99[/QUOTE]

Gamerush too, huh? Too bad EB and GR aren't anywhere near me. Oh well ... I'm cleaned out from the DDD sale.

What is with all these AAA title games dropping in price so fast within half a year of release?

Another example: Metal Gear Solid - Snake Eater

[quote name='RiCeBo1']If I didn't spend $40 on RAM yesterday, I would so jump on this deal. I'm going to cry now...

*cries in a corner*[/QUOTE]

At least I now know I will not being crying alone.

Thanks I picked it up, got suckered in by the "limited edition". It seems that limited editions get clearanced out before the regular editions drop in price as has been the case recently with HL2, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (GCN & PC).

Thanks OP! Just put one down. I wanted to check for B&M tomorrow, but since last time I missed out on Mech Assault, I didn't want to do that again.

I got suckered with the LE too... got it at Fry's for $37.

Guess it wasn't so "limited" after all... I'm still seeing them at various TRU and BB still.

I thought I had to jump on it right away otherwise I would have missed out on using that bonus character exclusive to the LE versions. Turns out I should have waited since I have yet to play the game anyway.

[quote name='djak1']Thx OP :D

Picked it up with a GC I've had laying around since Christmas :lol:[/QUOTE]

?

weird, game hasnt been out for that long.

[quote name='billyknoxville']?

weird, game hasnt been out for that long.[/QUOTE]

He's saying the card has been around since x-mas, not the game.

come on preplayed...drop in price too so i can use my edge card. there are plenty of very mint preplayed copies around here

btw i hope its universal price drop so i can get it at my BB for 24.99 after ggc

No need for the GGC. The new BB coupon book has a $5 coupon for Jade Empire in it.

Also, Circuit City.com has dropped the game to $29.99 as well.

For those going to B&M gamestops...there're none left in the Queens stores in NY. I ended up at ebgames where they seemed to have a few of the LE versions. The gamestops are selling the regular version for $50 still, and the used version is $44 (ugh). Of course, since the price drop is almost universal as of today, you can also go to Toysrus, and Circuit city.

I just picked up mine from a Wal Mart (the LE) they only had one left (the price was 29.99) so check the wal mart / target if you're looking for it.

[quote name='urzishra14']I just picked up mine from a Wal Mart (the LE) they only had one left (the price was 29.99) so check the wal mart / target if you're looking for it.[/QUOTE]

Was this a sale or did it just ring up that way when it scanned?

I just picked up the Limited Edition at Circuit City tonight for $24.99 plus tax. I got them to match the Best Buy coupon from their new "magazine."

[quote name='xbox_mole']Was this a sale or did it just ring up that way when it scanned?[/QUOTE]

i stopped by a target tonight, and the LE's were marked as $29.99

A great game at a killer price--this game blows both KoToR's out of the water! The Jade Empire World--created entirely from the brains at BioWare--is so rich and engrosssing, and the characters are developed and fleshed out so well, I think this may be the first RPG I actually got so hooked on I played straight through and am ready to play through again. Heck, this game deserves a "10 out of 10" just for how awesome the world feels.

...a sequel to this game, not Halo, will be the reason for me to buy XBox 360; especially if it means a longer game with shorter load times :)

If you like RPG's with real-time battle systems, and if you like LOTS of story, you'd be foolish to pass this one up. Trust me.

bread's done
Back