Jade Empire Limited Edition $14.99 at Best Buy (with coupon)

Action Jacktion

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has reduced the price of both versions of Jade Empire to $19.99, and you can take $5 off with the coupon from the gamer's gift card. The price tag still read $29.99 at my local store, but the actual price was $19.99.

sweet, that is my magic price for Jade Empire. It shall be mine next week because my money this week is going towards Hulk at BB.

O.K., thanks OP. This is that magical pricepoint for me to get Jade Empire LE. Think my store only has a few left.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']If you cant get a ggc, kmart had regular for 15.

Any big difference bettween le and regular?[/QUOTE]

LE= Extra character, extra weapon, typical extra stuff (making of, etc), cooler box art.

Damn, not that long after I got it from EBgames for $20. Oh well, my local Bestbuy only had 1 copy of the LE left, and I'm not sure it would be still be there by the time I get there anyway (not to mention I only have 1 GGC left).

[quote name='pthagonal']I would say thats about what the game is worth. Such a dissapointment from Bioware, IMO. :([/QUOTE]

Dissapointment? It got a 9.9 from IGN... Unless IGN is wrong, which they always are...

How is this game bad? Please inform me.

quick ?, looking at the bestbuy online, I don't see the LE. Is it not on the bestbuy online? I'm trying to double dip the MCd. bucks. Could someone please send me the link if anyone can find it?

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Dissapointment? It got a 9.9 from IGN... Unless IGN is wrong, which they always are...

How is this game bad? Please inform me.[/QUOTE]
Jade of the Empire is the only game I want to play xbox...other than DOA.

I would like to know too.

[quote name='appleyum']Jade of the Empire is the only game I want to play xbox...other than DOA.

I would like to know too.[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt, one of the finest RPGs to grace the Xbox -- or for that matter, any console this generation. I never played KOTOR, but this easily is one of the best RPGs I've played in a long time.

I picked this up during the buy 2 get 1 free TRU deal, and used it as part of the glitch since it dropped to 19.99 thurs. of that week. My only issue with it is that it's awfully slow to get into at the beginning. The first 3-5 hours, it drags -- but then it picks up quite nicely.

IGN's 9.9 is a bit inflated. I think GameSpot's review is more accurate. Shoe's EGM review is spot on.

bread's done
Back