Jade Empire LIMITED EDITION - $19.99

cheapbrass

CAGiversary!
Ebgames has the limited edition at $19.99 (same price as regular edition). get it while its hot.

Although i personally passed up on this deal since i am too spoiled by $5-$10 games. hehe

excellent game.......... especially for that price..... I got the Limited edition used for $20 from EB......this is even better

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Right after I get the regular edition from EB for $14.99, they drop the limited edition to my magical price point.[/QUOTE]
Ah don't worry prof, you're not missing anything that special in the LE honestly. Not worth $5 more at least.

I picked this up at EBgames yesterday. Unfortunately, it was the unsealed display copy. The guy at the store said that its never been played but I see a few micro-scratches on the disc. It doesnt make me happy...

Thanks man... I bought it just now and I dont even have an xbox... praying for backwards compat on the 360, otherwise I'm going to have to trade it up... but for 20 bones...

[quote name='orphicblue']Thanks man... I bought it just now and I dont even have an xbox... praying for backwards compat on the 360, otherwise I'm going to have to trade it up... but for 20 bones...[/QUOTE]

The XBOX 360 uses a video chipset from a differn't chipset maker. Only games that will work on it from XBOX are ones that have been modified a bit and recompiled. At least that's what I read if it's 100% true or not have to wait and see.

looks like a great deal might have to jump on this. By the way I know that this game is made by the same people who made kotor, does this have the same fighting engine or can you actually press buttons and actually create combos yourself this is basically the decision if I should buy it or not

i traded my used JE LE i got off ebgames.com a while back when it was $27 used BC for my cousin's KotOR 2, so i had to buy this. got it with Atari classics for DS and uprising X for shipping fodder.

Sounds like a great deal, but I won't regret having nabbed the regular JE at 14.99 a few weeks back. At least, this is what I'm telling myself now.

[quote name='Drahken']The XBOX 360 uses a video chipset from a differn't chipset maker. Only games that will work on it from XBOX are ones that have been modified a bit and recompiled. At least that's what I read if it's 100% true or not have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]
No, that's not true. The Xbox 360 will emulate the Xbox entirely, the games don't have to be modified. Pretty much all the popular games will be supported right away, and updates will be availible via Xbox Live so that it works with more games, so it's pretty safe to say that Jade Empire will work (if not right away, then later on).

bread's done
Back