Jaide's Tradelist - Enjoy!

jaideam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
So this is my first tentative attempt at a tradelist, I apologize at the lack of selection as much of what I own I am rather attached to. Feedback always welcome ^^

I'm afraid there is nothing I can do about my low itrader than to assure you I am not a horrible person. I have no external ebay or amazon acct to link to as I do not frequently trade or sell. I follow CAG rules and standard practices as far as trading. I work 3rd Shift (Eastern) so apologies if I don't get back to you until strange hours.

My wife works with clay and has taken to occasionally making small figurines. While she is reluctant to do actual humanoid figures she has made several cute Totoro / Totoro themed items as well as a Prinny! I'll try and get pictures and if anyone is interested we can try and work something out with her. Update: She's being non-clay-ey lately :p

Haves:
Note: Items complete and mint/near mint unless noted - more details available upon request and pics pending

PayPal

PS1:
*DDR Konamix (Average condition)
*DDR Konamix Disc Only
*Final Fantasy 9 (No Manual/Missing disc 4/price sticker on case)

:ps2:PS2:
*DDR MAX
*DDR MAX 2
*DDR Super Nova
*FF7: Dirge of Cerberus (Sticker on front/back)
*Front Mission 4
*Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (Sticker on Front/side/back)
*Kingdom Hearts (Price tag still affixed)
*Musashi
*Naruto 2 (Jp Import)
*Okami (Greatest Hits)
*Singstar Amped
*Valkyrie Profile 2 (No Manual, price tag sticker residue on front and side)
*Viewtiful Joe (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Xenosaga Ep 1 (jp import)

:ps3: PS3:
*Disgaea 3
*Eye of Judgement
*Folklore
*Heavenly Sword
*Lego Starwars
*Metal Gear Solid 4 (I need to find the manual - until then no manual)
*Virtual Tennis 3

:ds: nds:
*Brain Age II (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Harvest Moon: Rune Factory (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Luxor
*Mario Kart (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Meteos (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Metroid Prime Hunters x2 (Cartridge only)
*Phoenix Wright Justice for All (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (Price still affixed)
*Puzzle Quest (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Tetris (Generic GS case and no manual)
*Zelda Phantom Hourglass (Sticker on Front/back)

:dvd: Anime:
*Appleseed - Limited Collectors Edition DVD - Metal Casing
*Ayashi no Ceres - Vol.1 episodes 1-3 DVD
*Excel Saga - Vol.1 episodes 1-5 DVD
*Full Metal Panic The Second Raid - Complete Boxed Set DVD
*Love Hina - Vol.1 episodes 1-4 DVD
*Magic Knight Rayearth - Vol. 1 & 2 episodes 1-8 DVD
*Rumbling Hearts (kimi ga nozomu eien) - Complete Boxed set DVD - Thin case
*Sailor Moon SS - Complete Boxed set DVD (Missing disc 4)
*Xenosaga - Complete Boxed set DVD - Thin case

*Devil Hunter Yohko 2,3,4,5 and 6 on VHS (on VHS in good condition - English Dub)
*Dragon Half - VHS (on VHS in Good condition - English Dub)
*Lodos Wars - Complete Boxed set VHS (on VHS - Sealed - Japanese audio)
*Sailor Moon S - Small Hearts and The Awakening VHS (on VHS in Good condition - English Dub)
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - VHS - Animated Heros in a Half Shell (on VHS in worn condition)
*Vampire Hunter D (on VHS in Good condition - English Dub)

:dvd: DVDs: I will be compiling a list of non-anime DVDs in the future

Personal Collection
The following are in my or my wife's personal collection - We are incredibly attached to them and would need some ludicrous offer to part with them - they are here in case of such an incredibly rare occurrence. Please note it would likely be cheaper to obtain these items via ebay or other overpriced mediums than from us. Additionally they provide a reference for trades as far as what I already own.

:ds: nds::
*Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (Sealed)
*Knights in the Nightmare (Sealed)

PS1:
*Chrono Cross (Price still Affixed)
*Final Fantasy Tactics (No Manual, No Front Art, Case Cracked and Price still affixed)
*Harvest Moon Back to Nature (Sticker on front/back)
*Legend of the Dragoon (Greatest Hits)
*Parasite Eve 1
*Suikoden 1 (Sticker on Front/back)

:ps2: PS2:
*Ar tonelico (Good condition with price still affixed)
*Ar tonelico II (Sealed, box)
*God of War 2
*Grimgrimoire (Sealed)
*Lucky Star Visual Novel (jp import, extras removed, box)
*Mana Khemia (Good condition in box)
*Persona 3 FES w/Arbook (in Box)
*Persona 4 (w/OST)
*SMT: Devil Summoner (Price still affixed)
*Xenosaga 1 (Good condition)
*Xenosaga 1 Limited Edition (jp import - THANKS dv8!)
*Xenosaga 2
*Xenosaga 3 (Good condition)

:ps3: PS3:
*Eternal Sonata
*Valkyria Chronicles
*Valkyria Chronicles (Sealed)
*Cross Edge (Sealed)

:dvd: Anime:
*Howl's Moving Castle DVD
*Lucky Star - Vol. 1-4 DVD
*Lucky Star - Limited Edition Boxed sets DVD 2 & 4 (Sealed)
*Mushi-shi - Vol.1 episodes 1-5 DVD
*School Rumble - First Season Boxed set DVD - Thin case
*Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi) - DVD

Figurines:
*KOSMOS swimsuit version *KOSMOS Gashapon *Black Saber Revoltech *FMP Chidori *FMP Tessa *Kanon Nayuki *Disgaea Cleric Gashapon *Shakugan no Shana Gashapon *Suzumiya Haruhi Gashapon *Hiiragi Kagami and Tsukasa Miko limited ed *Raki Suta Custom modified Gashapon (To Heart w/Raki Suta Nendoroids) *Raki Suta Nendoroids
Art Books:

*Art of Yasushi Suzuki
*Persona 4 Pre-order artbook
*Persona 3 Box artbook
*Valkyria Chronicles Pre-order artbook
*Knights in the Nightmare artbook

Wants:
*Blu-Rays (Primarily animated movies)
*Bonta-Kun Plushie (Wife desperately wants one)
*Full Metal Panic related items (primarily Chidori)
*High-End Anime/Game Figurines
*Lucky Star related items (primarily Konata and the Twins)
*PS3, PS2, PS1 rpgs (I much prefer jrpgs to western rpgs and enjoy srpgs as much as traditional rpgs)
*Valkyria Chronicles Stuff
*Xenosaga related items (primarily KOS-MOS)
*Kanu Figurine http://www.hlj.com/product/DAK37034
*Sacred 2 PS3

It's hard for me to quantify my wants sometimes so feel free to check my interest on misc things - mostly I don't care for FPS' that much.

Thanks again for taking the time to view my list! Feel free to relax and make yourself comfortable ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of request for the Figurines and Artbooks update so I have done so... please take note as mentioned in the list that I'm particularly attached to them.

I'll be updating with SNES cartridges and manga soon - dvd update to come after that probably.

Disgaea3 off hold now as well - you can thank refusedchaos for his generosity to all you lurkers out there ^~

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed SFIV from want list, traded locally for it. SNES, Manga, and DVDs still pending update but will get them up soon. Also have an Ar Tonelico 2 towel that I won from their girls gone towel contest which I will put up though it would have to be a pretty good trade for me to part with it.

Haha thank you sir ^^ sorry I missed you tonight distgfx. sum41rcks1 - I'd be interested in FF7, which would necessitate something else on my part but we could discuss that, as well as Iron Man, and curse of the black pearl

I think $40 is a lil much for Tetris DS when you dont have the original case or manuel, but thanks for the bump though

If you're talking about swimsuit KOSMOS she cost me quite a bit on my end so yea - you probably don't want to know since that's inflated by my attachment to her. Quite honestly I haven't thought of a solid number for most of the stuff under the personal items bit

[quote name='jaideam']If you're talking about swimsuit KOSMOS she cost me quite a bit on my end so yea - you probably don't want to know since that's inflated by my attachment to her. Quite honestly I haven't thought of a solid number for most of the stuff under the personal items bit[/quote]

If I told you all about the funny feelings swimsuit KOSMOS gives me, I bet you would sell her cheap in hopes that it could wash away the memory. :cool:

Hahahaha - I'll stick to the old proverb then - "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" and hide from your revelations ^~

Found out my wife really likes GoW2 so I've moved that to the personal collection - also removed Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Frontier from wants and moved to personal collection. I know I've been promising an update for sometime - I'll keep doing it with timeframe TBD :p

I'm interested in your Heavenly Sword, and possibly Valkyrie Profile 2.

CML and see if there is anything you might be interested in. I'm always up for bartering.

[quote name='rmb']cml for phoenix wright please[/quote]

You said:
Sadly I don't see anything that caught my eye that isn't far outside of the trading realm of Phoenix Wright sir

What did you see? If anything.

[quote name='jaideam']Sadly I found darker than black's ending less than satisfactory :( I shall leave it at that to avoid spoilers - perhaps your opinion shall differ from mine - to the top![/QUOTE]

Well nuts. I'll let you know what I think when I get there. I've only seen the first five episodes thus far and have really enjoyed it. I'm excited to see more of what's behind the Wall.

Haha May 29th actually I just haven't gotten around to editing it ^^ the party is today though so I am rather busy - thanks dv8 and TLP ^^

But definitely! Let's keep the party going ^^

bread's done
Back