Jake needs to quit making OTTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally home from texas. I actually had a lot of fun. My body is pretty much completely dead after four days on SeaDoo's though. I've been out on the water so much that the computer monitor in front of me is wobbling back and forth like I'm still on the lake. :oops:

I did get a picture of my assburgers cousin since someone asked. I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow.

_____
I think someone had a party in my pool while I was gone. :/

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

That's your problem. Someone in the GGT had this issue and couldn't put a regular code in until they paid for whatever the renewal was, I believe. Sucks that they were at the "yearly renewal" so MS wanted $50 to activate the live account before the codes could be applied... at least I think it's something like that -- zew was at least commenting on it at the time, I think, so maybe he remembers better, but it seems like you're in the same situation.[/QUOTE]

That seems to be the case with me: I couldn't put in my code until after I paid them.

But this is what I don't get:
1: I usually put in my code about a week before it expires (It's always in the 11th, so it sticks out in my mind).
2: I tried to imput my code on the 4th (7 days before it was due) and ran into the billing error.
3: I still had a week (well, six days left) and they turned off my account?
4: I said "fuck it" and paid the $8, only to see my account ends next week. What?
5: I re-entered the prepaid that I tried to use yesterday...and I'm good for only one more month?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I'm annoyed, because it looks like I just paid $8 for less than a week of XBL (since my prepaid kicks in next week) and I know I entered in a card just before June 11th. So, what was that "valid credit card" crap about? What did I just get charged $8 for: the pleasure of renewing anyway?

If it was the annual $50, I'd be really pissed. Since this is my last pre-paid month card, I was about to get a new annual card - so it could have been much worse.

[quote name='seanr1221']That's illegal, Puma :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Someone partying in my pool, me driving jet ski's, or photographing assburgers in their native habitats?

[quote name='Moxio']Way to sell out your cousin.[/QUOTE]
It's how I roll.

[quote name='Moxio']I guess I don't feel as bad making teeth jokes, then. :shrugs:[/QUOTE]

:cry:

I actually really do like the kid. I feel really bad for him too, it's gotta suck enough to have been ditched by his mom and be stuck living with who he lives with without having aspergers on top of it.

So how long does this silenced thing last for, and why was it done? I didn't do anything. Whatever it is that whatever mod thinks I did, I'M SORRY.

I was right in the middle of advising someone about a PC build, too, dammit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope this is one of those forums that extends bans for making alt accounts. :0)[/QUOTE]

See: dcfox, DarthPuma, inufaye

[quote name='c_e2']So how long does this silenced thing last for, and why was it done? I didn't do anything. Whatever it is that whatever mod thinks I did, I'M SORRY.

I was right in the middle of advising someone about a PC build, too, dammit.[/QUOTE]
Quoted for evidence.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope this is one of those forums that extends bans for making alt accounts. :0)[/QUOTE]
IIRC it usually results in the big banhammer.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']IIRC it usually results in the big banhammer.[/QUOTE]

The one that reaches through his computer screen and punches him in the throat?

If so, yesss.

I just had one of the best weekends of my life. I am truly in love with California.

I also found some shoes while I was in San Jose that I thought I'd never find. Super stoked about it.

parra-vans-era-1.jpg

I saw the Milpitas exit and I thought about going into town and knockin' out music in front of his whole familia, but the beach was callin' me.

[quote name='zewone']I saw the Milpitas exit and I thought about going into town and knockin' out music in front of his whole familia, but the beach was callin' me.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

And those shoes are sick (aside from the super $$$gy message on the sole).

[quote name='zewone']I saw the Milpitas exit and I thought about going into town and knockin' out music in front of his whole familia, but the beach was callin' me.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

So my friend in the green cap had shot a music video and he had this huge Uncle Sam inflatable thing in his backyard. Shit was bwallin out of control.

US.jpg

They shot on Friday and yesterday. And have one more day of shooting tomorrow. After that it goes into editing. Who knows how long they might take after that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Someone partying in my pool, me driving jet ski's, or photographing assburgers in their native habitats?

It's how I roll.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:lol:

So my friend in the green cap had shot a music video and he had this huge Uncle Sam inflatable thing in his backyard. Shit was bwallin out of control.

US.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think MusicNoteLess just lost his license to use the words balling, ballin', bwallin and all such variants.[/QUOTE]
picture.php
=

l_071d6a57321c43d38df2a04e84a59647.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']If you think Jake needs to quick making OTTs please sign this petition.[/QUOTE]

Inside OTT joke or homage to Linkin ? You decide.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Anyone heard of Deer Tick?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. One of those fuckers bit me and gave me Lyme Disease.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I will never leave, Moxio.[/QUOTE]

You said that before your long hiatus, too, didn't you? :whistle2:k :|

[quote name='JJSP']Inside OTT joke or homage to Linkin ? You decide.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back