Jaket's Sale List! send me lowball offers! haha

Dude Bump! Since you don't need a DVDcam. Buy a Nice MiniDV and just burn to dvd's on yur home computer. You'll save about 300.00 this way bro. BUMP!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Dude Bump! Since you don't need a DVDcam. Buy a Nice MiniDV and just burn to dvd's on yur home computer. You'll save about 300.00 this way bro. BUMP![/QUOTE]

bump because I need a mini DV cam

Hey there,

If you've still got PGR 3 for 360, I'd love to buy it off you for the $39 you're asking. Let me know if you still have it and are interested.

Thanks man!

Orph.

[quote name='Murcielago77']i want yo shit nigga, sent you a pm[/QUOTE]

how can you have a chargers/l.t. sig with a fucking raiders avatar?(I'm a big chargers fan by the way) unless you like the way l.t. runs on the raiders..(he IMO is the most complete player in the nfl, for at least the past 2 yrs) But a BIG bump for jaket!

damn it jake, fucking nigga

[quote name='js1']how can you have a chargers/l.t. sig with a fucking raiders avatar?(I'm a big chargers fan by the way) unless you like the way l.t. runs on the raiders..(he IMO is the most complete player in the nfl, for at least the past 2 yrs) But a BIG bump for jaket![/QUOTE]

well, i seem to like every team in california, and like, the raiders were really pullin it like they should have been, so i replaced my moss sig with an LT sig (hands down the best player in the nfl)

I will take -Mario & Luigi 2 partners in time - like new/complete: $24 and -Animal Crossing Wild World - like new/complete: $24. Discount on shipping for buying both? Let me know your paypal id and I can pay right away.

bread's done
Back