James Bond Ultimate Collection (25$ Used) Gamestop

Bluesilo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The other night my buddy and I were running to best buy and gamestop before seeing the screener for Blood Diamond and we saw both James Bond Ultimate Collection Volume 1 & 2 used like new condition for $25...If I wasn't getting them both for christmas I would've bought them...He bought the 1st volume...Check out your local gamestop and see if they have any in because it was an amazing deal!!!

Gamestop usually has awesome prices on DVD sets if you can get them when they're in stock. I think they sell CSI sets used for $24.99, which is amazing. I picked up American Dreams Season 1 used for $24.99 when it still retailed for $74.99

[quote name='Bluesilo']The other night my buddy and I were running to best buy and gamestop before seeing the screener for Blood Diamond and we saw both James Bond Ultimate Collection Volume 1 & 2 used like new condition for $25...If I wasn't getting them both for christmas I would've bought them...He bought the 1st volume...Check out your local gamestop and see if they have any in because it was an amazing deal!!![/QUOTE]

They are probably stolen.

Not alot of people are willing to trade $60 sets for $13 in credit, unless they got them for free.

yea my friend worked at EB and he said on tuesday same guy would come in and bring like 10 copies of brand new dvd's and sell them

was awesome for me cause i'd go there on tuesday and get brand new dvd's for $6.99 sucks for whatever store he stole them from tho

I'll have to keep my eye on Gamestops, but that's crazy. MovieStop sells them for $50. I could pick up two sets and sell the 10 duplicates and actually make money.

bread's done
Back