James Gandolfini dead at 51 R.I.P.

Sad.  Loved The Sopranos, best series ever.  He just had a child last fall and was in a new pilot for an HBO series.  I was hoping that movie would eventually get made. :whistle2:(

What really sucks is that I opened this thread expecting a corny don't stop believing joke. With that said, I was talking with quite a few people about how great a show this was and how it still stands up really well just this week.

It just seems pretty crazy that he is dead. 

First time I remember seeing him was in Get Shorty.  Sopranos was the height of his career though.  What was it, like 3 Emmys and 3 SAG awards?

Considering his age and his girth, one should always pay attention to your health.  It makes me sad to learn that a favorite celebrity of mine passes away so suddenly, but when I learn it's heart failure or an attack, it makes me wonder if they minded their health as well as they should. It happens to a lot more people these days, and it seems we always wait until it's too late to do anything about it.

RIP, Mr. Gandolfini.

I've been rewatching Sopranos on HBO every night through re-runs they've been showing. I couldn't beleive it when I heard he'd died. At least he died enjoying life though, rather than stuck to a bunch of machines barely keeping him alive.

bread's done
Back