James Ransone kicks rapist ass.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Justice? Yeah we have a alright justice system but look at how many repeat sex offenders there are. People go to jail and get out to commit the same crime all the time, so i dont put alot of stock into our justice system.[/QUOTE]Actually, sex offenders are 25% less likely than non-sex offenders to be re-arrested for any offense. And of those that do, it's only 5% for another sex crime.

[quote name='jmcc']Actually, sex offenders are 25% less likely than non-sex offenders to be re-arrested for any offense. And of those that do, it's only 5% for another sex crime.[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up my friend.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Justice? Yeah we have a alright justice system but look at how many repeat sex offenders there are. People go to jail and get out to commit the same crime all the time, so i dont put alot of stock into our justice system.

Anyway i edit alot of what is say after i write it, i like to get things right. Whats wrong with that?

Meh.....oh well think what you want.[/QUOTE]

You can tell a lot about a country by how they treat their criminals. Look at many middle eastern countries, if you're caught stealing, they cut off your hands. Is that what you'd prefer? That doesn't even bring up how much of a joke their courts system are. Rights? They have none.

The more harsh the punishment, the more desperate the criminal will be to get away from their crime. For example, if like you mentioned, we gave every rapist life in prison can you imagine how many victims would end up getting killed. Think about it, they're gonna go to prison for life if they're caught anyway, why not kill the best witness to your crime? It goes along with one of the same reasons I'm opposed to the death penalty. If someone has nothing to lose anyway and are facing the death penalty, do yo u really think they're gonna go quietly when the police come knocking on their door? More than likely not.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You can tell a lot about a country by how they treat their criminals. Look at many middle eastern countries, if you're caught stealing, they cut off your hands. Is that what you'd prefer? That doesn't even bring up how much of a joke their courts system are. Rights? They have none.

The more harsh the punishment, the more desperate the criminal will be to get away from their crime. For example, if like you mentioned, we gave every rapist life in prison can you imagine how many victims would end up getting killed. Think about it, they're gonna go to prison for life if they're caught anyway, why not kill the best witness to your crime? It goes along with one of the same reasons I'm opposed to the death penalty. If someone has nothing to lose anyway and are facing the death penalty, do yo u really think they're gonna go quietly when the police come knocking on their door? More than likely not.[/quote]

Good point. But neither one of us can prove the other right because we dont have the facts. I will say since the punishments is so harshe most people will shy away from doing such a crime.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Good point. But neither one of us can prove the other right because we dont have the facts. I will say since the punishments is so harshe most people will shy away from doing such a crime.[/QUOTE]Prove what? What are you even arguing, besides a standard knee-jerk reaction to rape?

bread's done
Back