Japan gets 160GB Titanium Blue PS3 with GT5

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
gt5ps3blue0344.jpg

gt5ps3blue0244.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/18/ps3-gets-titanium-blue-makeover-for-gran-turismo-5-launch-bundle/

Why must Japan get all the cool PS3s? :cry:

The blue console looks cheap to me. I think it's the matte plastic. Now, if it had been a blue original model PS3... mmmmm.

It may look better in person, but that doesn't spur me away from the black one at all.

That and the white PS3 in japan are some of the coolest looking consoles I've seen in a long ass time.

It just doesn't look right. Should have made it royal blue or something. Controller looks good though. *shrugs*

I think It looks fantastic! You're all just jealous that you guys aren't getting it and us Americans are! Bahahahahahahaaa, suckers!.... wait, hold that thought... *is told that it's actually japan who is getting it* ... *pauses for several minutes* ...Dammit! I hate that color, it looks like a toy! >_

I'm not going to put down around 300+ dollars more for a different colored console with a game. I mean, I most likely will pick up GT 5 (hope it can prove to me that they know what they're doing...)

I wish NA did get some more colorful consoles, look at the Gamecube.. So many colors.

bread's done
Back