(JAPAN ONLY) New Club Nintendo Exclusive DS Game!

Gameboy415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I just got an e-mail from Club Nintendo about a 3rd DS game being offered this fall!
Its called: 絶叫戦士 サケブレイン (Zekkyu Senshi Sakeburein)
I think it means "Shouting Soldiers Sakeburein"...*shrug*
If you live in Japan, you have to have 500 Club points and order the game between July 4th and August 5th. The game ships on September 11th.

It looks like some kind of Power Rangers-esque brawler, but you control your characters with the MICROPHONE!

Check out this website for pics and a video!

http://club.nintendo.jp/present/p62/index.html

That is the funniest video I have ever seen in my life :rofl:

PANCH PANCH! KICK! KIIIIICK! PANCH! KICK! :rofl:

But still, the game actually looks really fun, too bad the US get shit from Nintendo

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yea we should trade them Reggie for their Club Nintendo freebies.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe NoA could localize this game for America with Reggie as the main character. :lol:

[quote name='Gameboy415']Or maybe NoA could localize this game for America with Reggie as the main character. :lol:[/quote]
I'm waiting for a Wii game starring Reggie where you use the motion controls to simulate punching dudes in the face.

It'd be a day one purchase for me, Wiiware can make it happen.

I just love when it's showing that girl powering up or whatever, and in the backround you can hear "Kick!"......"KIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!"

:rofl:

[quote name='yukine']"KIIIIIIIIIIICK!" :rofl:

This game looks ridiculously awesome, it's a shame Nintendo hates North America.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's more Nintendo of America not giving two shits about its customers.

[quote name='rabbitt']I believe it's more Nintendo of America not giving two shits about its customers.[/quote]
I think it has more to do with the fact that we have a much larger population then Japan, and NoA doesn't want to cut into their profit margins that much by giving away a ton of free stuff. The fact that they're giving away Wiimote key chains with Brain Age tells me they are taking a step in the right direction though.
If NoA didn't care about its customers then they wouldn't have the best customer service I've ever had to deal with. I wish all companies had customer service that's half as good as NoA's.

Even if Reggie doesn't get it and we never see Club Nintendo-esq releases in the west (see: Mother 3), there's always eBay. That's how I got Tingle's Balloon Fight DS. You'll get price-raped for sure, but at least you won't feel left out :D

[quote name='Gameboy415']Woop! Just got enough points and ordered a copy! :D

Can't wait til mid-September. :lol:[/quote]

Ah, you're lucky :cry:

But will you know how to pronounce the moves and combos?

[quote name='hootie']Ah, you're lucky :cry:

But will you know how to pronounce the moves and combos?[/QUOTE]

My Japanese is decent so I should be ok.....I hope! :lol:

bread's done
Back