Japanese DS and Wifi

RockinX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Has anyone been online with a Japanese DS? I bought a Graphite Black because the other colors don't attract me much.

Well, the thing is that I was checking my router's specifications and it says "Channels 11 (US and Canada)", does that mean I can't use my JP DS for going online?

I don't want to spend money on AC if it won't work online, I know the router probably works with my DS, but I'd like to be sure.

Ah yes, on Nintendo's Wifi site it says that my Linksys BEFW11S4 router is fully compatible with the Wifi connection.

I am using an imported DS as well and it doesn't appear to affect anything at all, including online play. Same functionality, just imports basically start-up in Japanese and not English (which, of course, you can change). :)

[quote name='Tokeilos']I am using an imported DS as well and it doesn't appear to affect anything at all, including online play. Same functionality, just imports basically start-up in Japanese and not English (which, of course, you can change). :)[/QUOTE]
Already did all that, hehe, I know katakana, hiragana and some kanji, so it wasn't hard to figure out what they said, besides, there were also the icons that helped a lot.

Thanks for the answer!

bread's done
Back