Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Welcome to the Japanese niche games deals and discussion thread!  Feel free to talk about local and import Japanese games here.  Our goal is to maintain a thread dedicated to active deals on niche games including RPGs, Visual Novels (VN), Shoot'em ups (Shmups), Musou, etc.  Also maintained are pre-orders for standard, limited and collector's edition games with key release dates provided.

I've wikified the thread to make it more friendly and open to others that can actively update with important information. You can find the wiki post directly below this one.

NOTE:  Please, leave the censorship discussion away from this thread.  It's common for japanese games to have questionable content outside of the country.  We want to keep discussions to the game itself and not about cultural/societal tolerance.

A message from Thorbahn:

Our CAG Japanese Niche Games Thread also has a community on PS4, where you can interact and game with other members of the thread.

Our moderators are: Draekon, Las_Hole, and Waffleswanton

You can basically friend any of our members, or any moderator, and you will be able to request to join the community under "Communities friends are in" tab, and a mod will approve your request.

You can also leave your PSN ID in the thread, saying you want to join, and we can invite you directly as well.

As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay on Tokyo Xanadu though hearing about the newer version is lame....I always hate updated versions that obsolete an older version, such as Deception IV and Deception IV Nightmare Princess. It still looks fun, just will see when it comes out. 

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack coming to North America on September 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ZeKAJtbt4

Shiren the Wanderer “Eternal Wanderer” limited edition announced - $59.99

Shiren-Aksys-Web-Store-LE-Ann.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • Shiren the Wanderer series 20th anniversary hardcover art book
  • Nonary bracelet
  • Nonary display box
  • Limited edition soundtrack

It was me of course!

How many days are both of you going?

Just got back from the Anisong World Matsuri. It was pretty cool.
I just got home for the day. Im not going on Monday.

Anisong was awesome! Im pretty TM Revolution got the loudest response.

My ears were hurting a bit afterwards but it was worth it.

I've put off buying miracle girls festival for too long. I was thinking of getting a used copy on ebay. Unless there's a better alternative someone knows of.

Ah, unfortunately I'm not parting with mine. But it's a great little import title, and I hope you can track down a copy for yourself!
I managed to ask a UK seller selling the first print run of the game to ship it to the US and he agreed, I ended up buying it for around $23 shipped. Looks like a good copy to me.

s-l1600.jpg

I just got home for the day. Im not going on Monday.

Anisong was awesome! Im pretty TM Revolution got the loudest response.

My ears were hurting a bit afterwards but it was worth it.
Lol serious. I couldn't hear that well for a while after I got out. TM Revolution was crazy. Then I think Luna Haruna was second loudest and Jam Project tied with Aoi Eir for the third. The others were not quite as loud. I'm still debating on going tomorrow or not.

I got Amano's autograph today!

Lol serious. I couldn't hear that well for a while after I got out. TM Revolution was crazy. Then I think Luna Haruna was second loudest and Jam Project tied with Aoi Eir for the third. The others were not quite as loud. I'm still debating on going tomorrow or not.

I got Amano's autograph today!
I actually did an audio recording.

I went to bed like at 1:30. I was like. Screw it, Im sleeping in. I wanted to try for Amano but I knew I wasnt gonna wake up early.

I swear, people were camping when I left at 11:30ish

You going again next year? Registration's open at $50 + $4 fee for 4 days. I brought mine already. Didnt want what happen last year when they upped the price by $5 after the con and claimed the cheaper price was "con promo"

Sekai Project Anime Expo announcements just cause I like linking to VNDB entries:

World End Economica PS4/Vita 3 Episodes

Baldr Sky Dive1 “Lost Memory”

Baldr Sky Dive2 “Recordare”

A Magical High School Girl

SakuSaku (Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki)

Shining Song Starnova

Boku to Koisuru Ponkotsu Akuma

Japanese School Life

So more console VNs is cool, though the Economica games don't interest me. Baldr Sky games are long and highly regarded. I generally hate gameplay in my VNs though, since it usually is half baked. I saw some videos of it and the first looks OK....maybe not my type of game, but I will think about them as they come out. A Magical High School Girl is some action RPG thing....looks alright. SakuSaku is my type of game, and sounds interesting. I will get it when it comes out. Starnova is some idol game thing and looks to be from the same developers of the Sunrider games...who knows. Boku To Koisuru sounds pretty wild and neat and I will pick it up when it comes out. Japanese School Life sounds like a somewhat more interesting version of those Go Go Nippon games, but who knows since it's a Sekai Project original.

So honestly just really 2 for me there and possibly the original game and the Baldr games, though I'm unsure of those. The thing is I know that the VNs i'm interested in have 18+ versions. I just don't like that Sekai Project doesn't emphasize those versions, so who knows when I will  play them. At least that Boku game is getting released exclusively through Denpasoft, since it's a nukige. I kind of hope that maybe they have seen the complaints about Labyrinth of Grisaia, from people including myself who are waiting for the 18+ version. I prefer to play the games as they were originally released is all. Sorry about the little rant, but some interesting choices. Both them and Mangagamer had good announcements.

I actually did an audio recording.

I went to bed like at 1:30. I was like. Screw it, Im sleeping in. I wanted to try for Amano but I knew I wasnt gonna wake up early.

I swear, people were camping when I left at 11:30ish

You going again next year? Registration's open at $50 + $4 fee for 4 days. I brought mine already. Didnt want what happen last year when they upped the price by $5 after the con and claimed the cheaper price was "con promo"
I'm surprised they allowed recording honestly, since 90% of the concerts don't allow it, especially a big one like this. I vid recorded some of the songs I like. Did you see FLOW and OLDCODEX? I didn't go to that one since tickets were more expensive due to the venue being at Club Nokia...err the NOVO. I don't like it there.

And yea, to get an autograph for the most popular ones, you have to get there super early. I think like 1AM should guarantee you a priority spot? And 11:30PM is pretty nuts, but that for sure guarantees you one. I think maybe 4-5AM may get you a standby spot. However, Amano is super nice and he makes time for all the standby tickets. So that's how I got mine.

Oh yea, the ticket pricing last year upset me. And the fee is stupid too. They never charged one until this year. Super early registration has been $45 for a while, but they jacked the prices up past 2 or 3 years. Thanks for the head's up on the price though. I'll consider it. I have been going since 2003...lol. But I always pre-reg online after the con ends. This year is the only time we have been screwed like this.

I've been tempted to play the game myself just to see how bad Star Ocean 5 is. A cool CAG helped me get a CE (never ordering from the SE store again) and I'm wondering if I should crack that sucker open, or keep it in its wrap.
All of the problems I've heard have been with it being uninspired, rather than faulting the mechanics. The worst gripe I've experienced was with the pre-filled map, which is like the opposite of damning with faint praise.

I'm trying to decide if I wanna import Gundam Breakers 3. Anybody play it and have some feedback? The dudes at Giantbomb seemed to love it.

Here's my (late and somewhat lengthy) thoughts on Atelier Sophie:

Alchemy and the battle system in this took a bigger leap in a different direction than they have in previous half dozen or so iteration transitions. It’s kind of a mixed bag and I honestly prefer Atelier Shallie over this one, but this one isn’t terrible by any means either.

The recipe system in this revolves around completing specific tasks. This can be anything from gathering X amount of times or killing a specific enemy to getting a specific trait on to a crafted material. So long as you have the “section” unlocked you are able to unlock recipes, including ones you can’t see yet as you haven’t crafted one in an adjacent slot.

This means that recipes aren’t bought from books in stores anymore, which that in itself I like as I don’t need to overly manage money. However unlocking items through specific individual requirements kind of sucks, particularly in the latter half of the game. If they use the no book purchasing in future iterations, I really hope they come up with a better feeling way of gaining recipes a bit more organically and fun gameplay wise. That doesn't mean they can't have things locked behind some annoyance, just not too much otherwise it becomes a slog unlocking new recipes and thus less fun in turn.

Story progression in this game has some issues as it’s tied to key recipe progression in your alchemy book. Usually this goes smoothly, but for a few sections it really just slowed way down and really killed the feeling of progression. In most previous games the time mechanic handled this quite well in most cases and if you completed a request early you could speed up to the transition point by just sleeping. Other than that the story is mostly your typical Atelier slice of life with an actual bit of shounen at the end that felt slightly forced/tacked on.

The alchemy system I knew I’d dislike going in so it didn’t bother me much. However, in the latter half you gain 6x6 grid which makes alchemy pretty simple to unlock equipment traits when crafting for the most part. Until then it’s pretty much a slog to attempt on getting better traits unlocked on alchemy and takes a good amount of time to do which drags out alchemy too much. I definitely prefer the previous alchemy systems to this one.

As for the battle system, I hated it at first before you begin to unlock more of the gameplay. The main difference in this one is that you can’t stack the speed stat as it’s very much turn based rather than speed stat based. There’s not much else to say about it as it’s not that much different other than that. Though I suppose the games max “soft” level being 20 is different. You continue leveling to gain points to spend on various things on each character, which is nice. I also felt that combat was a little more difficult than previous iterations, but after a certain point with crafting it was basically a joke (like usual). Although I did take a wrong turn in the final dungeon and encountered what is supposed to be a post-game boss that damage wise I could have killed if they didn’t regain their health every turn to max. All-in-all, I think I preferred the older battle systems but hope they can do something to make speed less of a god stat if they go back to that style of system.

Characters for the most point were enjoyable. I really hated Oskar and disliked Monika (mostly for her pants, what the hell). I also didn’t like Logy being in place of Hagel for the blacksmith, but it’s not that bad. I don’t really like Logy as a character in general though as I always felt he was pretty boring and shoehorned in. I didn’t care much for Harol at first, but over time I felt his character got better.

The other things I didn’t really like in this game that I haven’t mentioned is the rumor system. I do not like having specific items or enemies tied to it. I understand they want you to use money in the game somehow with book buying out of the way, but I don’t feel this was the way to do it. It’s way too random and thus not really enjoyable. Also hated how I couldn’t tell if a character was able to have a cutscene or not, which means you’re forced to talk to everybody constantly to see if you can progress with them or not. Some past Atelier games had them show up on the town map when they had something new to say which was great. Not sure why the hell they removed that.

The other things I did like about it is how they integrated the item duplication system as well as equipment restocking. I won’t spoil it, but you don’t gain these abilities right away and everything fit pretty naturally into the world compared to previous games. I also liked the weapon and armor reinforcement system a bit, but I think they can improve its presentation to make it fit better if they decide to re-use it again. Finally, I really hope they continue to stop using book buying to earn recipes as money management just to afford the things in previous games was always a pain in the ass.

Tl;dr

- The way you don't rely on buying books for damn near every recipe. I feel they can still improve this though. Also nice to feel like you aren't worrying about not spending money to afford said books.

- How they integrated duplication and item regeneration. Though it isn't unlocked right away.

- The weapon/armor reinforcement system. I feel it kinda fits. Somewhat. It's a nice change of pace and hope they integrate it better in the future if used again

Ehhh

- The battle system. I prefer the old ones where speed was more noticeable and it was less of a strict turn based system than this one. Hated it at first, but as more stuff unlocked it wasn't so bad.

Dislike

- Alchemy system. Prefer the older ones, but becomes less of a chore when you unlock 6x6 cauldrons.

- Characters: Monika (It's probably those pants.), Oskar & Harol. Oh and fuck you Logy, quit appearing in so many damned games. Everyone else is fine. Though the twins are kinda ehhh.

- Rumor system. I don't really like having optional bosses tied to rumors that randomly appear. Same with the superior gathering items, which I hope are equivalent to 5* gathering. (I'd rather have rare/boss enemies tied to weather/time and have some kind of weather prediction system in game, maybe via alchemy.)

Recommendation: Maybe at some point, but hopefully the (likely) plus version improves on the negative aspects. Otherwise play through other games in the series first before considering this one.

I'll probably do a write-up on Star Ocean 5 soon'ish. Just wanted to get this out of the way before I forgot certain things about it.

Last but not least Jast USA Anime Expo 2016 Announcements.

Eiyu Senki

Katahane An'call Belle

Sweet Home ~H na Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka?

Princess X ~Boku no Iinazuke wa Monsterkko!?~ aka Princess X: My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?!

Eiyu Senki is very likely better in adult version form. I was a fool who bought it on ps3 around release....

Katahane An'call Belle is an updated version of Katahane and is very well thought of. It looks alright and i'll see about it around release.

Sweet Home looks sweet! I do love myself non-dark nukige, and this fits my bill easily!

Princess X looks interesting but the VNDB page has very little information. I do like monster girls quite a bit though, so it's on my radar.

Easily the weakest of the announced games by the major VN companies of the 3 I posted. Only one that's a must play is Sweet Home though Katahane looks like a strong one as well. With my love of monster girls,  I will likely get the third too. Most of the announcements have about 2 must haves and 2 maybe haves. This one has only one must have for me. I am glad we are getting Eiyu Senki, as it should be enjoyed, but honestly that's not my type of game, so I will likely wait for sales.

I've put off buying miracle girls festival for too long. I was thinking of getting a used copy on ebay. Unless there's a better alternative someone knows of.
depending on how it did, wait for a best of to come out but if you are not planning on getting any of the dlc the go for it

Eiyu Senki

Katahane An'call Belle

Sweet Home ~H na Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka?

Princess X ~Boku no Iinazuke wa Monsterkko!?~ aka Princess X: My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?!

Eiyu Senki is very likely better in adult version form. I was a fool who bought it on ps3 around release....

Katahane An'call Belle is an updated version of Katahane and is very well thought of. It looks alright and i'll see about it around release.

Sweet Home looks sweet! I do love myself non-dark nukige, and this fits my bill easily!

Princess X looks interesting but the VNDB page has very little information. I do like monster girls quite a bit though, so it's on my radar.

Easily the weakest of the announced games by the major VN companies of the 3 I posted. Only one that's a must play is Sweet Home though Katahane looks like a strong one as well. With my love of monster girls, I will likely get the third too. Most of the announcements have about 2 must haves and 2 maybe haves. This one has only one must have for me. I am glad we are getting Eiyu Senki, as it should be enjoyed, but honestly that's not my type of game, so I will likely wait for sales.
I saw a CG set for Princess X once. It's pretty weird.

That and a proper Eiyuu Senki still gave JAST a good show.

Here's my (late and somewhat lengthy) thoughts on Atelier Sophie:

Alchemy and the battle system in this took a bigger leap in a different direction than they have in previous half dozen or so iteration transitions. It’s kind of a mixed bag and I honestly prefer Atelier Shallie over this one, but this one isn’t terrible by any means either.

The recipe system in this revolves around completing specific tasks. This can be anything from gathering X amount of times or killing a specific enemy to getting a specific trait on to a crafted material. So long as you have the “section” unlocked you are able to unlock recipes, including ones you can’t see yet as you haven’t crafted one in an adjacent slot.

This means that recipes aren’t bought from books in stores anymore, which that in itself I like as I don’t need to overly manage money. However unlocking items through specific individual requirements kind of sucks, particularly in the latter half of the game. If they use the no book purchasing in future iterations, I really hope they come up with a better feeling way of gaining recipes a bit more organically and fun gameplay wise. That doesn't mean they can't have things locked behind some annoyance, just not too much otherwise it becomes a slog unlocking new recipes and thus less fun in turn.

Story progression in this game has some issues as it’s tied to key recipe progression in your alchemy book. Usually this goes smoothly, but for a few sections it really just slowed way down and really killed the feeling of progression. In most previous games the time mechanic handled this quite well in most cases and if you completed a request early you could speed up to the transition point by just sleeping. Other than that the story is mostly your typical Atelier slice of life with an actual bit of shounen at the end that felt slightly forced/tacked on.

The alchemy system I knew I’d dislike going in so it didn’t bother me much. However, in the latter half you gain 6x6 grid which makes alchemy pretty simple to unlock equipment traits when crafting for the most part. Until then it’s pretty much a slog to attempt on getting better traits unlocked on alchemy and takes a good amount of time to do which drags out alchemy too much. I definitely prefer the previous alchemy systems to this one.

As for the battle system, I hated it at first before you begin to unlock more of the gameplay. The main difference in this one is that you can’t stack the speed stat as it’s very much turn based rather than speed stat based. There’s not much else to say about it as it’s not that much different other than that. Though I suppose the games max “soft” level being 20 is different. You continue leveling to gain points to spend on various things on each character, which is nice. I also felt that combat was a little more difficult than previous iterations, but after a certain point with crafting it was basically a joke (like usual). Although I did take a wrong turn in the final dungeon and encountered what is supposed to be a post-game boss that damage wise I could have killed if they didn’t regain their health every turn to max. All-in-all, I think I preferred the older battle systems but hope they can do something to make speed less of a god stat if they go back to that style of system.

Characters for the most point were enjoyable. I really hated Oskar and disliked Monika (mostly for her pants, what the hell). I also didn’t like Logy being in place of Hagel for the blacksmith, but it’s not that bad. I don’t really like Logy as a character in general though as I always felt he was pretty boring and shoehorned in. I didn’t care much for Harol at first, but over time I felt his character got better.

The other things I didn’t really like in this game that I haven’t mentioned is the rumor system. I do not like having specific items or enemies tied to it. I understand they want you to use money in the game somehow with book buying out of the way, but I don’t feel this was the way to do it. It’s way too random and thus not really enjoyable. Also hated how I couldn’t tell if a character was able to have a cutscene or not, which means you’re forced to talk to everybody constantly to see if you can progress with them or not. Some past Atelier games had them show up on the town map when they had something new to say which was great. Not sure why the hell they removed that.

The other things I did like about it is how they integrated the item duplication system as well as equipment restocking. I won’t spoil it, but you don’t gain these abilities right away and everything fit pretty naturally into the world compared to previous games. I also liked the weapon and armor reinforcement system a bit, but I think they can improve its presentation to make it fit better if they decide to re-use it again. Finally, I really hope they continue to stop using book buying to earn recipes as money management just to afford the things in previous games was always a pain in the ass.

Tl;dr

- The way you don't rely on buying books for damn near every recipe. I feel they can still improve this though. Also nice to feel like you aren't worrying about not spending money to afford said books.

- How they integrated duplication and item regeneration. Though it isn't unlocked right away.

- The weapon/armor reinforcement system. I feel it kinda fits. Somewhat. It's a nice change of pace and hope they integrate it better in the future if used again

Ehhh

- The battle system. I prefer the old ones where speed was more noticeable and it was less of a strict turn based system than this one. Hated it at first, but as more stuff unlocked it wasn't so bad.

Dislike

- Alchemy system. Prefer the older ones, but becomes less of a chore when you unlock 6x6 cauldrons.

- Characters: Monika (It's probably those pants.), Oskar & Harol. Oh and fuck you Logy, quit appearing in so many damned games. Everyone else is fine. Though the twins are kinda ehhh.

- Rumor system. I don't really like having optional bosses tied to rumors that randomly appear. Same with the superior gathering items, which I hope are equivalent to 5* gathering. (I'd rather have rare/boss enemies tied to weather/time and have some kind of weather prediction system in game, maybe via alchemy.)

Recommendation: Maybe at some point, but hopefully the (likely) plus version improves on the negative aspects. Otherwise play through other games in the series first before considering this one.

I'll probably do a write-up on Star Ocean 5 soon'ish. Just wanted to get this out of the way before I forgot certain things about it.
Great review. My thoughts more or less.

Eiyu Senki
Eiyuu Senki for vita never. But official PC release is nice. I wonder if they'll use fruitbat factory's translation or work out some kind of partnership.

depending on how it did, wait for a best of to come out but if you are not planning on getting any of the dlc the go for it
Will best version come with the dlc? 'Cause that would be great considering how much the dlc for this game costs. Looks like they're still releasing dlc right now.

This might be a weird question, but are you looking to own a copy or just play the game for a bit?
Looking to own. I really should have bought it on release but didn't have the money at the time. If you were looking to sell your copy though, I'd totally buy it off you.

I'm surprised they allowed recording honestly, since 90% of the concerts don't allow it, especially a big one like this. I vid recorded some of the songs I like. Did you see FLOW and OLDCODEX? I didn't go to that one since tickets were more expensive due to the venue being at Club Nokia...err the NOVO. I don't like it there.

And yea, to get an autograph for the most popular ones, you have to get there super early. I think like 1AM should guarantee you a priority spot? And 11:30PM is pretty nuts, but that for sure guarantees you one. I think maybe 4-5AM may get you a standby spot. However, Amano is super nice and he makes time for all the standby tickets. So that's how I got mine.

Oh yea, the ticket pricing last year upset me. And the fee is stupid too. They never charged one until this year. Super early registration has been $45 for a while, but they jacked the prices up past 2 or 3 years. Thanks for the head's up on the price though. I'll consider it. I have been going since 2003...lol. But I always pre-reg online after the con ends. This year is the only time we have been screwed like this.
Actually, they did not allow photography or video recording. The sign was right outside the theater. But I saw a few did anyway. The staff that was near my row apparently didnt care. I only took pics of TM. And I audio only recorded like 75% of the concert.

I actually brought the $65 ticket for Super Live. That was reasonable for me. I didnt go to Flow's concert. I could only afford one and decided to go with Super Live

As for autographs, I got there at 7:30ish and manage to get standby 43 for Flow and priority for One Punch Man (well, my nephew did). Suwabe and the mangaka for that April manga (?) went by fast. Flow was super nice. They went through everyone. So did One Punch Man and Uchikoshi

They started using Eventbite last year, that's where the fee chatge comes from. I think the cheapest I've ever paid for 4 days was $40-45, like in 2010 or something.

All those VN announcements are great, I'm interested in a few of them.

And I might actually try the Enconomica ones now since the idea of physical release now has my attention. 

This weeks free PSN DLC below. Also PS+ free games update/change today as well, so don't forget to grab Oreshika & Furi plus whatever else if you have PS+.

Atelier Sophie ~The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book~

PS4

GUST Special BGM Pack - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/atelier-sophie-gust-special-bgm-pack/cid=UP4108-CUSA04926_00-BGMPACK3DAY1GUST

Vita

GUST Special BGM Pack - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/atelier-sophie-gust-special-bgm-pack/cid=UP4108-PCSE00892_00-BGMPACK3DAY1GUST

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII

PS4

Additional BGM - 'RTK12' Set 1 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-bgm-'rtk12'-set-1/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13BGMSET00000

Additional BGM - 'RTK12' Set 2 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-bgm-'rtk12'-set-2/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13BGMSET00001

Additional BGM - 'RTK12' Set 3 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-bgm-'rtk12'-set-3/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13BGMSET00002

Additional BGM - 'RTK12' Set 4 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-bgm-'rtk12'-set-4/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13BGMSET00003

Officer Data - Legendary Officers Set 1 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-officer-data-legendary-officers-set-1/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13DATASET0000

Officer Data - Legendary Officers Set 2 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-officer-data-legendary-officers-set-2/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13DATASET0001

Officer Data - Legendary Officers Set 3 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-additional-officer-data-legendary-officers-set-3/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13DATASET0002

Hero Mode Additional Stage Set 1 - https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/rtk13-hero-mode-additional-stage-set-1/cid=UP4108-CUSA05071_00-SAN13EIKETUSET00

RotK 13 is so bad, 12 was a pretty much a mobile game, they managed to make this one even worse.
I was thinking of giving the new one a try, so that's a shame to hear. I use to love these games on NES and SNES. I'll need to look into it more. Did you happen to play the newest Nobunaga's Ambition game?

Can't wait to see how ZTD is going to be delivered to today when the shipping status is shipping soon.
I already sent an email to Amazon CS asking where the heck my game is when I have the same delivery date but with a "Not Yet Shipped" status.

bread's done
Back