Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Welcome to the Japanese niche games deals and discussion thread!  Feel free to talk about local and import Japanese games here.  Our goal is to maintain a thread dedicated to active deals on niche games including RPGs, Visual Novels (VN), Shoot'em ups (Shmups), Musou, etc.  Also maintained are pre-orders for standard, limited and collector's edition games with key release dates provided.

I've wikified the thread to make it more friendly and open to others that can actively update with important information. You can find the wiki post directly below this one.

NOTE:  Please, leave the censorship discussion away from this thread.  It's common for japanese games to have questionable content outside of the country.  We want to keep discussions to the game itself and not about cultural/societal tolerance.

A message from Thorbahn:

Our CAG Japanese Niche Games Thread also has a community on PS4, where you can interact and game with other members of the thread.

Our moderators are: Draekon, Las_Hole, and Waffleswanton

You can basically friend any of our members, or any moderator, and you will be able to request to join the community under "Communities friends are in" tab, and a mod will approve your request.

You can also leave your PSN ID in the thread, saying you want to join, and we can invite you directly as well.

As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shout outs to all the Trails news, even though it's not really my thing. These two items here, has me super excited though! Especially my waifu Marie Rose in a game outside of DoA. Since I can't play DoA for shit, at least I'll get to play her somewhere else.
I better see Ayane and Totori in this game.

I will never back anything on Kickstarter after this. The timeframes have been total bullshit while they sit there and sell the game to people on PC but they promoted this project as a VITA experience.
Welcome to Kickstarter, here's your free t-shirt and kick in the balls (I'm sorry if this sounded mean, I love you). Honestly, I can't think of a single Kickstarter that didn't have some sort of ordeal, even Yooka-Laylee which seemed like it was proceeding nicely just recently cancelled the Wii U version when Platonic Games said in the past that the Wii U version was being handled by themselves directly while the PS4 / XB1 / PC versions were being ported by someone else.

Wait, Indignate is a chick?
As much of a woman as MidoriMonkey and BlackRockWaifu.

Kickstarters in general just take a long time, from funding, to fulfillment.

Patience is key if you decide to go in on a KS project. :D

Also, it was always their intention to have it on PC first, and then the Vita portion later, so it's not like they're lying to you about anything.
I go into Kickstarter projects for the shitstorm and lulz. Thank you Con Man for the amazing ride that was Mighty No. 9.

One of the screenshots has me speculating you'll get to play Rean still:
I don't doubt he'll be playable, just not the main character. I'm thinking the game may be more along the lines of Trails in the Sky the 3rd where you have a lot of returning characters and only a few new ones. There's no telling whether or not this game will have a direct sequel or not yet. I do want to see Calvard's story, but I hope Falcom goes back to its roots a bit more with how they make/design everything.

Also, it looks like Kondo of Falcom said the time skip is actually 1.5 years. So it's in the 'Fall' season'ish when it starts. I guess that makes Estelle 20 or 21 by now. I wonder if she'll pop up in the story too. It would also be fun to see her and Sara go at it.

BTW, They're not going to make their own deadline of end of 2016 for Zero's fan translation are they? I read some of the s*** that hit the fan with that project. Savage.
Since the three I mentioned are taking it over (As the guy who was supposed to be heading it just disappeared it sounds like), I very much doubt it'll be December but possibly January or February. They have the "translated" script and are just performing edits to make it consistent with XSeed translation and giving it proper English and editing. Here's some of what the current translation looks like, which is rather bad:

[customspoiler='Trails to Zero Fan Translation Screenshots (Contains Trails in the Sky SC Spoilers)']
gEvjLIq.jpg

KOjrXAF.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Probably worth waiting until Trails in the Sky the 3rd comes out and then beat it before playing Trails to Zero/Zero no Kiseki.

I only ever do Kickstarters for stuff I actually want.

I just can't deal with having like 20 things on hold that I've already paid for, and nothing arrives in a timely manner.

I don't understand how some people can actually go through that, and not flip their desk over during the wait.
I've actually done many Crowdfundings over the years, and some are a few months, and some can go in to years.

My only concern or issue is if I have the funds at the time. Once the campaign funds, they take the money, and honestly, I don't think about it again once they do.

Most of the good campaigns give monthly updates, and some every few weeks, so as long as I'm seeing progress, I'm fine with how ever long it takes. I see KS and the others as an "investment", which they are, so the time is part of that process.

My only issues are with standard games that have preorders, and take funds up front, and are not required to make any progress updates or anything else.

Out of all the campaigns I have been a part of, only one didn't deliver, and I got about 80-90% of my funds returned, so that was my only loss.

The Trails games are meant to be marathons not sprints. Everyone agrees with that right? So for me, I'd want to enjoy that marathon with the best of everything and soak up everything I can up, music, graphics, story, NPCs, and all. Sure I can't take it with me on the go, but, I barely played it on Vita even when given the chance.

And I like the new character designs, they seem to have somewhat of a "hand-drawn" finish to their 3D models.

But hey, it's just my opinion: I do believe the upgrade to PS4 and abandonment of Vita is long overdue.
Agreed. I don't know who are these people that prefer to play 50-100 hours games on handheld unless they're spending 1hour+ on a bus every day, or if they travel for work. Or maybe they can sit and play their handhelds at work, I dunno. Whenever there's a choice, give me the full-screen, definitive gaming experience with the better graphics, better load times, more detail, comfortable controllers, better control, etc.

I know that some of you love your Vita. That's cool. I don't need several responses saying that handhelds are great. I just don't understand how people need to be gaming on the go all the time as if their fast-paced lifestyles can only accommodate gaming that way or something. I see it more as another millennial problem, struggling with being in the present. Just like all the young people who are glued to their smart phones and Facebook all day.

In the end, I never see people glued to their handhelds in public. So I don't know who these people are. I guess some people on CAG that live like that are the tiniest minority of gamers and there's not much else to it. The only people I see playing handhelds are people waiting in line for a new release game or toy. Half the people that might be super into handhelds might not even use them at work or on bus rides out of shame or fear of ridicule. Another large subset would get screen sickness / motion sickness too.

No idea who these people are that prefer to play hundreds of hours of RPGs on a handheld device. I figure they must have large families, little privacy, or little personal space. Others also probably just don't spend much time at home. I'm not trying to be a bigot over this. I don't mean any offense, I just really don't get it. I wonder if the Vita crowd is very much composed of contrarian personalities. The only thing I can come up with is people have certain types of families that won't permit them to have solo television time.

One of the screenshots has me speculating you'll get to play Rean still:

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-III_2016_12-20-16_002.jpg
That sure looks like the back of his coat if you ask me.

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-III_2016_12-20-16_007.jpg

No, it couldn't be...him the back there...could it be? Hmm... (I'm not going to spoil any of that part of CSII).

Regarding unknown characters:

I wonder when the Zero/Ao characters appear. Considering it's been a year though, that's more than enough time to round up (and bind up) the S.S.S.

I kinda thought, hey wouldn't be kinda cool if in CSIII you'll get to play the story from two different sides? While mere speculation, I can't help but think I'll get that wish.

BTW, They're not going to make their own deadline of end of 2016 for Zero's fan translation are they? I read some of the s*** that hit the fan with that project. Savage.

I was wondering what was taking Falcom so long to get it launched. If they were going to fix bugs or something it would have been out sooner but I guess they figured, hey now the Pro is out so guess we might as well do something right?

Xseed is going to be very busy these next few years (ten if want to guess another Second Chapter scenario hits them - MUAHAHAHAHA, okay JK JK).

Okay and I want to say this: I L-O-V-E my Vita. All four of them. But considering running through Cold Steel II and the thoroughly meh graphics and lag...I'm glad they made the change. I'm seeing people getting salty in the comments on Dualshockers and Gemastu. So maybe I can understand that you want to take it where ever you go and such. And that's okay. But let's look at CS I and II, you do realize lots of stuff was cut from the game because they built them to fit in a Vita cart right? I think a few of the audio dramas on CD were meant to fill in gaps of the story that were meant to be playable (like you were going to visit a certain town - someone's home at one point in the game but that got turned into an audio drama).

The Trails games are meant to be marathons not sprints. Everyone agrees with that right? So for me, I'd want to enjoy that marathon with the best of everything and soak up everything I can up, music, graphics, story, NPCs, and all. Sure I can't take it with me on the go, but, I barely played it on Vita even when given the chance.

And I like the new character designs, they seem to have somewhat of a "hand-drawn" finish to their 3D models.

But hey, it's just my opinion: I do believe the upgrade to PS4 and abandonment of Vita is long overdue.

As much as I love my PS Vita, I have to agree with you. I honestly played both Cold Steel, and Cold Steel II as much or more on my Vita TV as I did on my handheld Vita. With the PS4 having the ability to have more content and can bring it to us in a larger format, I'd be more than happy to snag a re-release of the games if they added more. I've considered replaying both games even though I've platinumed both, and easily have put 120+ hours or more in both. They are most certainly marathon games, for sure. I'm only a few hours away from finishing Trails in the Sky, and plan on starting Trails in the Sky SC not long after. They say FC is only a 20-30 hour game, but I've surpassed 30.

I've been keeping up with the Trails of Zero translations, and they've been more vocal as of late with their updates. After seeing a log of the corrections they've made in the Engrish to English editing, I have a little more hope it'll be a good translation to play. Perhaps the good folks at teamgaki.com would be nice enough to help, lol. Once can dream. I have enough games in my backlog to keep me occupied for the time being. I've just caught such a "Trails of" bug that I want to experience any of the world I can get my hands on.

Part of me wants to get the Gagharv Trilogy at some point, though it doesn't tie into this story. I've also heard a lot about the subbing localization being pretty shoddy. The collector in me wants them!

Perhaps I'll snag Cold Steel 1&2 for my PS3 and play through them again. That's not sad, is it?

As much of a woman as MidoriMonkey and BlackRockWaifu.
Ummm... I think you got the latter half wrong...

Just looked it up and the Musou Stars cast looks terrific. I wonder if Ar no surge, Disagaea, and Deception characters can be considered.

I play my handhelds at home almost always and prefer it to the TV. No reason why, I just grew up liking the GBA and continue to prefer it. Easier to pause for half an hour and come back to it, too. Chipping away at long games is much easier with a handheld imo

I may be in the minority, but I play my handhelds at home lol.  My friend and cousin do as well.  I have many TV's and monitors not being used, so not having a TV available isn't the issue.  While sure the big screen is nice, I still enjoy the handhelds.  At times, it is more convenient since I can bring it anywhere around the house.  I play it in the kitchen when I'm eating, or play in the bathroom. 

While I wouldn't say I prefer to play those RPGs on a handheld, it is easier for me.  It is one reason I don't prefer PC over console anymore.  I feel console is just easier.  So same case as handheld versus console.  I have a PS TV that I haven't even opened yet and those cables that connect the PSP to a TV as well. 

With that said, if given the chance, I would 99% get the PS4 version over the Vita version if it was an option.  However, if for some reason, they made a Vita version just as good as the PS4 version, then that may be a different story.

They say FC is only a 20-30 hour game, but I've surpassed 30.
On your first playthrough you're looking at 40-50 hours probably (I think mine was 40'ish). Subsequent NG+ playthroughs run around 35 or less. That is if you're doing all the sidequests and book hunting.

Part of me wants to get the Gagharv Trilogy at some point, though it doesn't tie into this story. I've also heard a lot about the subbing localization being pretty shoddy. The collector in me wants them!
Yes, the translation is pretty bad. Besides the poor translation that becomes more evident the more you play, to my understanding they re-wrote parts of it that at times just butcher what it was supposed to be. The battle system was also changed in localization (I believe it was during localization) that made it incredibly generic and boring.

It's no Chaos Wars bad though.

In the end, I never see people glued to their handhelds in public. So I don't know who these people are.

No idea who these people are that prefer to play hundreds of hours of RPGs on a handheld device. I figure they must have large families, little privacy, or little personal space. Others also probably just don't spend much time at home. I'm not trying to be a bigot over this. I don't mean any offense, I just really don't get it. I wonder if the Vita crowd is very much composed of contrarian personalities. The only thing I can come up with is people have certain types of families that won't permit them to have solo television time.
Obviously you never seen me then, I'm glued to my Vita all the time on the train. Actually met another CAG this way.

Even when not on a commute, having a family means you no longer have long consecutive periods of free time, ever. When the kids are not asking you to play with them, you have to constantly switch between housework and maybe do a little of leftover work from the office. It is for this very reason, I love to pick up my Vita in short bursts of time to chip away at long RPGs gradually. When the wife asks me to do a dinner pick up, I put my Vita in my pocket and throw in a couple minutes of gaming while waiting for the food to be ready. When I do the dishes, I put up a VN on my Vita. Oh, and of course bathroom.

Just as you cannot understand the mentality of a Vita gamer, I cannot understand the mentality of a PC gamer. I sit in front of three screens typing at my keyboard for a living, when I get home I would hate to do that again.

might not even use them at work or on bus rides out of shame or fear of ridicule.
I've said this a couple times before, but when I play games like VD, MC or CG, I deliberately look for middle aged white ladies on the train, sit next to them, and fire up my Vita. In some days, this is the only thing that motivates me to go to work.

I've said this a couple times before, but when I play games like VD, MC or CG, I deliberately look for middle aged white ladies on the train, sit next to them, and fire up my Vita. In some days, this is the only thing that motivates me to go to work.
I used to fly from Dallas to Colorado Springs once a month to visit my girlfriend at the time. I didn't have a PS Vita, but I would watch Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende "Batsu" games on my laptop to pass the time. One in particular is the 24-hour endurance tag punishment game where 4 of them had to endure random times where people would chase and punish them for 24 hours. In one scene they catch and hold down Hamada (one of the main comedians) and allow what looked like 3 year old boys run out and stick their naked asses on his face. About then is when I felt the seat next to me shaking as I realized that an older black woman (mid-50s) had been watching along with me for the past 45 minutes. Long story short, she found it hilarious and I explained the entire thing to her. Which solidifies why I find that older black women seem to be my favorite people.

Can't say that the middle aged white women who sat next to me found it as funny as she did.

Which is why I'm done with Kickstarter now. Lesson learned.
This is one of the few Kickstarters that were very upfront about their timeframes. They even gave us the option to receive things as they were finished, but WE as a group voted to get everything when they were completely done. So I'm not sure what your bitching about. Now if this was a Sekai project then I'd have your back

Apparently the newest Overwatch comic is out, I didn't even know they made these so I gotta catch up on them.

https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-reflections

There are a ton of reveals in this issue, the biggest thing is Tracer confirmed as a lesbian (as if the internet hasn't already made it evident.) Politics aside, I think it's pretty awesome, fits her character well. The memes tho...

I used to fly from Dallas to Colorado Springs once a month to visit my girlfriend at the time. I didn't have a PS Vita, but I would watch Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende "Batsu" games on my laptop to pass the time. One in particular is the 24-hour endurance tag punishment game where 4 of them had to endure random times where people would chase and punish them for 24 hours. In one scene they catch and hold down Hamada (one of the main comedians) and allow what looked like 3 year old boys run out and stick their naked asses on his face. About then is when I felt the seat next to me shaking as I realized that an older black woman (mid-50s) had been watching along with me for the past 45 minutes. Long story short, she found it hilarious and I explained the entire thing to her. Which solidifies why I find that older black women seem to be my favorite people.

Can't say that the middle aged white women who sat next to me found it as funny as she did.
Lol, old black ladies on the train are the nicest people in the world. Old white ladies usually only give you a stern look...

If you feel like developing a relationship with your F5 key today the Wild Guns Reloaded (PS4) listing with the keychain bonus keeps popping up and disappearing on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5D9SGF/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

I'd suggest setting up 1-click. I got it in my cart a couple of times but couldn't check out in time, but finally got one with 1-click turned on.

For what it's worth, the listing on Amazon I bought with 1-click said it wasn't eligible for prime and would charge shipping but in my order history it's set up for free Prime shipping (but it also says it won't arrive until January 3rd, so the order could be for a later restock or something)

Also you have to buy it from a third party seller "Natsume Inc" store rather than Amazon, like the Neptunia Re;Birth 1 LE.

i support your choice in milfs.

Agreed. I don't know who are these people that prefer to play 50-100 hours games on handheld unless they're spending 1hour+ on a bus every day, or if they travel for work. Or maybe they can sit and play their handhelds at work, I dunno. Whenever there's a choice, give me the full-screen, definitive gaming experience with the better graphics, better load times, more detail, comfortable controllers, better control, etc.

I know that some of you love your Vita. That's cool. I don't need several responses saying that handhelds are great. I just don't understand how people need to be gaming on the go all the time as if their fast-paced lifestyles can only accommodate gaming that way or something. I see it more as another millennial problem, struggling with being in the present. Just like all the young people who are glued to their smart phones and Facebook all day.

In the end, I never see people glued to their handhelds in public. So I don't know who these people are. I guess some people on CAG that live like that are the tiniest minority of gamers and there's not much else to it. The only people I see playing handhelds are people waiting in line for a new release game or toy. Half the people that might be super into handhelds might not even use them at work or on bus rides out of shame or fear of ridicule. Another large subset would get screen sickness / motion sickness too.

They could play it on their vita when out and about and on their vita tv when they are at home. Just thought I would point that out.

Ummm... I think you got the latter half wrong...
You're right, Traps aren't women I'm sorry. Let's play DOA5 together sometime.

1254668470517_zpsdqmi7mds.gif

Apparently the newest Overwatch comic is out, I didn't even know they made these so I gotta catch up on them.

https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-reflections

There are a ton of reveals in this issue, the biggest thing is Tracer confirmed as a lesbian (as if the internet hasn't already made it evident.) Politics aside, I think it's pretty awesome, fits her character well. The memes tho...
Blizzard actually teased this a few weeks back saying either Tracer, Lucio, McGree, Soldier 76, or Hanzo were gay. Pretty obvious Tracer was going to be the obvious choice, it's just a shame her lover is alive and this isn't some past memory so that Tracer x Widowmaker could've been closer to becoming a reality.

I don't really expect much else this week or next. However I did go through and check out the Japanese PSN store, so I'll link a few things from the past month or so below. There are more than what I linked inside of the generic link. Finally there's also a bunch of premium avatars available on the NA PSN for thread related games like Gal*Gun, Zero Time Dilemma, Steins;Gate 0, BlazBlue and Shiren that popped up in the last month or so for those who want them ($0.50-$1.00).

[customspoiler='Japanese Free Themes']
Disclaimer: You must be signed in to your Japanese PSN account via the web prior to clicking on these links for them to work.

Generic Link to all free PSN Themes section for the JP PSN

Tales of Berseria
PS4

- All Characters Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%ad%e3%83%a3%e3%83%a9%e3%82%af%e3%82%bf%e3%83%bc%e5%85%a8%e5%93%a1%e9%9b%86%e5%90%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000007
- Eizen Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%a2%e3%82%a4%e3%82%bc%e3%83%b3-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000006
- Magilou Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%9e%e3%82%ae%e3%83%ab%e3%82%a5-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000005
- Rokurou Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%ad%e3%82%af%e3%83%ad%e3%82%a6-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000003
- Eleanor Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%a8%e3%83%ac%e3%83%8e%e3%82%a2-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000004
- Laphicet Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%a9%e3%82%a4%e3%83%95%e3%82%a3%e3%82%bb%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000002
- Velvet Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%99%e3%83%ab%e3%83%99%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000001
- Game Menu Style Theme (Static) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0%e5%86%85%e3%83%a1%e3%83%8b%e3%83%a5%e3%83%bc%e9%a2%a8-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-CUSA03931_00-PS4TOBTHM0000000
PS3
- All Characters Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%ad%e3%83%a3%e3%83%a9%e3%82%af%e3%82%bf%e3%83%bc%e5%85%a8%e5%93%a1%e9%9b%86%e5%90%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000007
- Eizen Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%a2%e3%82%a4%e3%82%bc%e3%83%b3-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000006
- Magilou Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%9e%e3%82%ae%e3%83%ab%e3%82%a5-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000005
- Rokurou Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%ad%e3%82%af%e3%83%ad%e3%82%a6-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000003
- Eleanor Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%a8%e3%83%ac%e3%83%8e%e3%82%a2-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000004
- Laphicet Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%a9%e3%82%a4%e3%83%95%e3%82%a3%e3%82%bb%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000002
- Velvet Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%83%99%e3%83%ab%e3%83%99%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000001
- Game Menu Style Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/tob-%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0%e5%86%85%e3%83%a1%e3%83%8b%e3%83%a5%e3%83%bc%e9%a2%a8-%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0700-NPJB00796_00-PS3TOBTHM0000000

Fate / EXTELLA
PS4

- Nero Claudius Bridal Gown Theme (Dynamic w/o Music) https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/fate-extella-%e3%83%8d%e3%83%ad%e3%83%bb%e3%82%af%e3%83%a9%e3%82%a6%e3%83%87%e3%82%a3%e3%82%a6%e3%82%b9-%e6%9d%9f%e7%b8%9b%e3%81%ae%e8%8a%b1%e5%ab%81%e8%a1%a3%e8%a3%85%e3%82%b9%e3%83%9a%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a3%e3%83%ab%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0507-CUSA03274_00-00000000THEME004
Vita
- Nero Claudius Bridal Gown Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/fate-extella-%e3%83%8d%e3%83%ad%e3%83%bb%e3%82%af%e3%83%a9%e3%82%a6%e3%83%87%e3%82%a3%e3%82%a6%e3%82%b9-%e6%9d%9f%e7%b8%9b%e3%81%ae%e8%8a%b1%e5%ab%81%e8%a1%a3%e8%a3%85-%e3%82%aa%e3%83%aa%e3%82%b8%e3%83%8a%e3%83%ab%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0507-PCSG00600_00-00000000THEME004

Idol Death Game TV
Vita

- Mariko Kamata Theme https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/%e3%82%a2%e3%82%a4%e3%83%89%e3%83%ab%e3%83%87%e3%82%b9%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0tv-%e8%92%b2%e7%94%b0-%e7%9c%9f%e7%90%86%e5%ad%90%e3%82%b9%e3%83%9a%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a3%e3%83%ab%e3%83%86%e3%83%bc%e3%83%9e/cid=JP0367-PCSG00865_00-THEME00000000009
[/customspoiler]

EDIT: Added in December's PS+ Games link and Week 3 of the Holiday sale.
Thanks for posting the free JPN PSN stuff =D

I will never back anything on Kickstarter after this. The timeframes have been total bullshit while they sit there and sell the game to people on PC but they promoted this project as a VITA experience.
what? I think Muv Luv has been handled incredibly well. The Vita will come after PC. Simple as that.

Gamefly is having a end of the year sale.

Some notables:

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan $13 3DS

Psycho Pass Mandatory Happines $18 PS4

Dangaropa Happy Trigger Happy Havoc $18 VITA

Tohou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet $15 PS4

Starfox Zero $15 WII U

Bravely Second $25 3DS

Resident Evil 5 $13 PS4

Resident Evil 6 $13 PS4

Grand Kingdom $15 PS4

Star Ocean Integrity $18 PS4

Fairy Fencer F $25 PS4

I know you kept asking if it arrived BlackRockWaifu and yes my copy of Estival Versus arrived in a nice giant box.

Maybe now I can get around to playing this series... oh who am I kidding I'm too lazy and opening wrappers for such beautiful products seems like a crime.

Pm9krIb.jpg

I was about to be done with this thread, but NeoMonk used a Gintama gif so I'm happy again :p
What if it was a gif for the new Gintama Live Action Movie?

Highlight of the Gamefly sale is of course, Time and Eternity for $14.99.
I hear a lot of bad stuff about Time and Eternity from everyone who isn't WhoKnows but I still want to get it just because one of the main characters is voiced by Kana Hanazawa.

200.gif

Edit: This thread is cursed.

Edit 2: Newegg has Attack on Titan for $50, with 40% off so it's $30 free shipping for PS4 version, cheapest price it's been yet.

Edit 3 : How will you know what cards you get (precious Yomi) if you never open it?

Edit 4: Cactuar version

cactus_bush.gif

Edit 3 : How will you know what cards you get (precious Yomi) if you never open it?
I can assure you my copy will most definitely have Yomi, it's destiny!

Everyone get their Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero games yet? Got mine today, happy to own the whole series on PS4 now.
Isn't one of them originally a DSi Ware game? Did they improve it for consoles? I've been wanting to get into Shantae series.

I didn't realize Gintama was making a live action movie. That bothers me.
Live-Action Gintama Film's 1st Teaser Trailer Streamed

I finally got around to looking at my Zero Time Dilemma premium booklet pdf, and I'm confused about where the six puzzles they mention are supposed to be. The pdf I have is 22 pages. Are the puzzles hidden within the prequel or character profiles, or am I missing some content?

bread's done
Back