Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/555484209264218112/photo/1
IF accidentally walked into this. That LE is horrible. A CD and a calendar and a box...that's it. It's gonna sell like crazy, though. I mean, I know I'm getting one. If I didn't get the first LE I easily would have passed on this and waited for Gamestop to sell it for $25 used and use a PUR/BD to get it. But now I'm gonna spend $58 plus whatever tax and shipping is and I'm gonna be happy about it.

Well, if you want to get technical and overly frugal... you can re-use a calendar either 6 or 11 years (in a majority of cases, some exceptions like some years only appear every 28 years [Leap years] and on rare occasion a 12 gets thrown in too) after the last time it was used.

Next for a 2015 calendar? 2026. Better keep that shit mint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say the character art on the calendar looks insanely cute but damn, they used to give us Hard cover Art books, tins, playing cards, and headphones. They really stepped back on the offerings of the CE, it looks more like it should be a day one extra for the same price as the game. The game, the box, and the reversible cover shouldn't even be listed as extras. But regardless, the value of the game has long been dissociated with the quality of the game and what it comes with. Neptunia is like a luxury hand bag at this point.

Most likely going to try and get a copy since I got the first one. Will probably end up selling my first one if I can't get this one though. 

nZO4Rl4.jpg

Splatoon's Boxart. 

Not bothering to buy Re;Birth 2 CE. I don't have the first one. I just won't feel complete if I get the second CE.
I'd get it just in case you change your mind if I were you, I don't have the first one either but theres gonna be a lot more coming out so you don't want to miss 2 in the collection. Also, if you really hate it, you can just sell it back for at least 3 times the price, not that I am encouraging flipping or anything.

Ugh stuck in traffic. Gotta play the how fast can I order on mobile game.....
Better make sure its slow traffic or double park your car, your life is more important that the game.

Ideally this one won't be as big of a deal. The only really bad thing I could see happening is the website just dying or spitting out a cryptic error for most people... Which unfortunately seems moderately likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back