Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
stay up for nothing it seems, wanted it more for the novelty then anything else. what funny was i had the item but it was charging for shipping even Thu i had prime so i tried fixing that then i got nothing..... nice

next time their a  limited item please don't repeat post about it every few day in till it become big news for the scalpers.

Has anyone else not got their order confirmation email? Mine said it went through and it shows up on the account page, but no email...
Same here.

I also am now seeing a message on the product page about not being able to ship to my default address. I hope my order that went through actually can get shipped here...

No confirmation email for me either. Refreshed and ordered as soon as I saw it pop and checked out fast. No issues and no tax to CA is something I have missed for awhile.
I don't have confirmation email either, it does show on the order history though. Yeah, CA is taxed on everything, I only realized that this was tax free when I was reviewing my placed order.

same. It wasn't letting me finish the order. I dont get this at all, incredibly frustrating and annoying. They totally f'd this up
It's not surprising since IFI didn't even announce this until a couple weeks before release. This is their first physical release and only second overall.

if you used 1 click to buy it your email confirmation takes awhile to get to you. i buy with 1 click all the time and it just takes up to 45 minutes sometimes to get the email confirmation.

stay up for nothing it seems, wanted it more for the novelty then anything else. what funny was i had the item but it was charging for shipping even Thu i had prime so i tried fixing that then i got nothing..... nice

next time their a limited item please don't repeat post about it every few day in till it become big news for the scalpers.
Yup me too.

It was also on Kotaku Deals which probably didn't help.

Something tells me the 1 per person was bullshit...but eh.
it was i order mine at 1. and then went back just to see if it would allow me to order another. On my 2nd order i put in 10 and it showed the total (never did hit confirm cause i did not want my 1 to be canceled)

they should be canceled but with prime got to wonder how they will stop them.

almost did not get one but with NO TAX i had to.

58 for the LE or 34 for the normal best buy one. Now if it had tax i would of passed lol

I didn't use one-click, but I'm a lot less worried with everyone else seemingly missing the emails as well. Maybe they have it set where the third-party seller has to confirm the order? IDK, if that's a thing or not, might be how they're going to deal with the "one copy per person" thing.

I'm fucking livid right now. I couldn't possibly have ordered it faster.
yea. If it had just sold out in like 10 mins or something that would be one thing, but it wasn't even up at midnight, then when it WAS up it was glitching out on the ordering process for the first minute or so. It told me to check my order history to see if it still went throuhgh. NOthing there so i went to order it again and kept getting that not avalible from the vendor message i posted

bullshit. Can we go and leave negative feedback on them as a seller? or do you have to have actually bought something?

bullshit. Can we go and leave negative feedback on them as a seller? or do you have to have actually bought something?
You can leave a "review" like some people are already doing. :lol: But yes, you need to have bought something to rate them.

I was also getting the "Not able to ship to your default address" message.

So they're not shipping in the US? lol wut
I think it was doing this to prevent multiple orders. Did my one and was unable to add any to cart even though some were clearly there. That message went away once the thing became unavailable so that seemed to be one protection measure.

Amazon support says that the order was successfully placed. If that kind of order is not honored, I don't think they'll be allowed to sell on Amazon anymore.

Idea Factory International, Inc.
about a minute ago

Hi everyone,

We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.

With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.

Thank you again for your support of Neptunia Re;Birth1!

just checked their Facebook page -- a lot of unhappy fans.

and here's their response:

We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.

With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.

apparently there was a backdoor link like the ni no kuni wizards edition fiasco, from neogaf

Discussing this on AnimeGAF, the 3 of us that got our orders in used the backdoor and didn't wait for the instock on the front page. When it got delayed going up exactly at midnight, we noticed there was a 1 new available from a buyer. . . And went that route instead. Add to cart and done!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=882038&page=5

God, was this thing even up for a whole minute? It sold out right before I could finish ordering it, which is just silly if you ask me.

I feel pathetic trying to figure out where i'm getting the regular edition from. I'm not sure my Gamestop or Bestbuy will get it since it's pretty niche. I'll likely just get it from Amazon. I feel all lame I cancelled my regular pre-order for this, I am surprisingly excited for this since I have the original PS3 version and man it kind of is pretty lame. At least if I order from Amazon I can get the new Haruki Murakami book I want as well......I'll see later.

For everybody who is upset, this is how the process went for me:

12:00. Nothing. 12:01. Nothing. Refresh, refresh. It popped up as available. Added to my cart to see if my Amazon GC would work on it, else I would have held off. It did. Hit submit. Keep checking the listing, it goes out of stock at 12:04.

I know there were definitely a few members here who were anxious to get a copy. Limiting this to 1000 definitely made it that much more desirable to anybody who gives a damn. It is kind of sad to see people wanting to leave negative feedback though. You win some and you lose some, right? Or you win some and if you don't then you're going on a rampage?

apparently there was a backdoor link like the ni no kuni wizards edition fiasco, from neogaf

Discussing this on AnimeGAF, the 3 of us that got our orders in used the backdoor and didn't wait for the instock on the front page. When it got delayed going up exactly at midnight, we noticed there was a 1 new available from a buyer. . . And went that route instead. Add to cart and done!

That's how I got mine -- I saw the "1 new" link and used that.

I clicked on "Available from this seller" as soon as that appeared. If you waited for the front page to load you are probably too late.

You can leave a "review" like some people are already doing. :lol: But yes, you have to have bought something to rate them.
Yup. i just gave it a 1 star as i see everyone else did. Really too bad i cant rate the seller though, this thing was friggin bullshit. They obviously dont have their shit together and this was not ready for prime time. They should give it back to NISA who is actually pretty competent at this kinda shit

so mad right now, grr

I feel pathetic trying to figure out where i'm getting the regular edition from. I'm not sure my Gamestop or Bestbuy will get it since it's pretty niche. I'll likely just get it from Amazon. I feel all lame I cancelled my regular pre-order for this, I am surprisingly excited for this since I have the original PS3 version and man it kind of is pretty lame. At least if I order from Amazon I can get the new Haruki Murakami book I want as well......I'll see later.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - PS Vita bestuby still has it

LOL at people thinking IF doesn't have their shit together and this is somehow IF's fault.  It's on Amazon, for fuck's sake.

A lot of people on the "first" page got their orders in fine. I was able to order one, but didn't want it. I checked at the time just out of curiosity of how fast it would sell out, for a niche series. Seems odd that some people didn't get it who tried ordering right away.

Idea Factory International, Inc.
about a minute ago

Hi everyone,

just checked their Facebook page -- a lot of unhappy fans.

and here's their response:

lol support from our fans.. yea... right. You mean rage for the incompetent way this was released?

For everybody who is upset, this is how the process went for me:

12:00. Nothing. 12:01. Nothing. Refresh, refresh. It popped up as available. Added to my cart to see if my Amazon GC would work on it, else I would have held off. It did. Hit submit. Keep checking the listing, it goes out of stock at 12:04.

I know there were definitely a few members here who were anxious to get a copy. Limiting this to 1000 definitely made it that much more desirable to anybody who gives a damn. It is kind of sad to see people wanting to leave negative feedback though. You win some and you lose some, right? Or you win some and if you don't then you're going on a rampage?
I completely agree with you. I understand some people might be frustrated, but leaving the negative feedback just seems overkill....

It was their first release of this kind, and hopefully they learn how to handle this better so they don't get the backlash they are receiving for doing it this way.

I do wish, though, that they handled this through NISA's site like Tecmo is doing with Ar No Surge.

Anyone who enjoys the Hyperdimension series needs to be a little cooky in the head anyway.

ZING
It is a B series anyway. Most IF series are.....I want that turn based one...Neptunia Black Heart. Whenever it gets licensed, if it does I'll post it on here. Also if there is an LE i'll just laugh and pretend there wasn't. Save me some disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back