Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hah amazon page is showing buying options/new listed again but when you click it the page says no sellers avalible *sigh* they honestly should just tke the product down period

I thought I would check in this morning to see if there were any LE copies left, and if not pick up a regular copy from Target or Walmart (who had it listed on their sites for preorder) and it appears as soon as midnight came around, they instantly became "Not available online/not available in store."  Gamestop and Best Buy no longer have pickup in store and it appears the only places left are online through Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop. Don't worry, they made 2000 copies of the regular edition.

Glad some of you got it. I had the refresh issue, then the cannot ship to your default address issue and never could get it to go through. I am too old to wake up at 3 in the morning and miss a 1 minute event. Definitely disappointing. NISA should have gotten this instead and we would all have a nice LE.

I missed the whole thing - bah. I was gonna stay awake til 3 am to do it, but I dozed off on the couch. At like 10. The girlfriend knew I wanted to stay up/get up but just left me there anyways (even though she was on the couch watching tv and knew what was up). I woke up at 4 am and obviously it was all over.

I'm gonna make the gf work overtime to make up the difference between what it would cost on the site and what it will be on eBay. Joking - or maybe not. I was pretty pissed at 4 am.

I missed the whole thing - bah. I was gonna stay awake til 3 am to do it, but I dozed off on the couch. At like 10. The girlfriend knew I wanted to stay up/get up but just left me there anyways (even though she was on the couch watching tv and knew what was up). I woke up at 4 am and obviously it was all over.

I'm gonna make the gf work overtime to make up the difference between what it would cost on the site and what it will be on eBay. Joking - or maybe not. I was pretty pissed at 4 am.
What a shit girlfriend to not realize how much this game means to you. :shock:

What a shit girlfriend to not realize how much this game means to you. :shock:
I'm gonna put her on the curb in one of those free boxes. lol

I was more annoyed because she tries to leave me on the couch whenever she can because she wants the bed to herself and also doesn't like having to clean up, turn the tv off, turn off the lights, etc. before going to bed. She just tries to sneak off every night.

I still haven't gotten a confirmation email from Amazon, but my LE is "Preparing for Shipment" with a 8/29 delivery date.
Mine is also an 8/29 delivery date. I received my confirmation email almost 2 hours after the purchase though. Kind of strange it would take that long, but I didnt care since I went straight back to bed after I did my one-click purchase. Thank goodness for cell phone alarm clocks.

Mine is also an 8/29 delivery date. I received my confirmation email almost 2 hours after the purchase though. Kind of strange it would take that long, but I didnt care since I went straight back to bed after I did my one-click purchase. Thank goodness for cell phone alarm clocks.
If it wasn't Preparing for Shipment, I would be worried, especially since I didn't use 1-Click out of some paranoid delusion that I would be charged more than $57.99 and so I wanted to see the total at checkout.

It might have been a small miracle that I even got my order in.

I wasn't feeling all that great when my alarm went off at 1:50 AM CST and said fuck it. I was hoping a few would be left in the morning but guess not. 

Can't wait to see what these hit on eBay.:whistle2:

If it wasn't Preparing for Shipment, I would be worried, especially since I didn't use 1-Click out of some paranoid delusion that I would be charged more than $57.99 and so I wanted to see the total at checkout.

It might have been a small miracle that I even got my order in.
Well, now that the order is in, hopefully the package it in something other than a bubble mailer. Out of the 1000 copies, how many will fall prey to the bubble mailer?!?

I wasn't feeling all that great when my alarm went off at 1:50 AM CST and said fuck it. I was hoping a few would be left in the morning but guess not.

Can't wait to see what these hit on eBay. :whistle2:s
The sarcasm in me wants to say that in a few days, there will be another tweet saying, "Good news! We found 5000 more charms which means we can put up another 5000 copies of the LE."

I'd be upset... but only because I lost 15 minutes of continuous sleep and a wife that was annoyed that I let it snooze for 10 minutes before dragging myself out of bed to go downstairs.

Woke up at 2:55 AM EST to order this. I just hit refresh the entire time. When it showed that one seller was selling this I went right to that and made my purchase and went right back to bed. Currently I still have yet to get an email confirmation on my order, I only ordered 1 as I am not a dick. On my order page it does say that estimated delivery will be August 29th, 2014 but has not been shipped yet. Is there anyone else out there that has not gotten an email confirmation and your order went through like this? All of these people that have already had email confirmations are scaring me. 

Woke up at 2:55 AM EST to order this. I just hit refresh the entire time. When it showed that one seller was selling this I went right to that and made my purchase and went right back to bed. Currently I still have yet to get an email confirmation on my order, I only ordered 1 as I am not a dick. On my order page it does say that estimated delivery will be August 29th, 2014 but has not been shipped yet. Is there anyone else out there that has not gotten an email confirmation and your order went through like this? All of these people that have already had email confirmations are scaring me.
If you check my posts, I did the same thing (8/29 delivery, no confirmation email) and my order status is "Processing for Shipment". Does yours say that?

My order is the same. Bought it the same way, have the same shipping estimate, and still no email. I'm up right now just to check if I got one to no avail...

Well since it's sold out, bad reviews of this item would only hurt resellers. Surprised we haven't seen fake reviews saying it's bad and a waste of money to persuade people from buying from the eventual resellers.
i think i leave bad review of all of the items people got on the Cheap Wherehouse deals weeks ago cause i did not get any.

You miss the deal move on and see if you can grab the next on. Like i said it would not shock me to see more of them listed in the middle of the week.

EDIT MAYBE NOT off facebook

Hi everyone,

We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.

With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.

Thank you again for your support of Neptunia Re;Birth1!

If you check my posts, I did the same thing (8/29 delivery, no confirmation email) and my order status is "Processing for Shipment". Does yours say that?
The fact that your purchase is "processing" probably means you're ok.

first off it was NOT a limited print. They only did 1000 cause they could only get 1000 of those japan charm things. So no reason to do another reprint. Just find more of those charms
Or find another charm and call it the "collector's edition." :whistle2:$

Mine just jumped 

Preparing for Shipment
Guaranteed delivery by: Thursday, August 28, 2014 by 8:00pm

Or find another charm and call it the "collector's edition."  :whistle2:$

or call it   Collectors edition 1.5  :)

My order does not state "processing". It states:

Not yet shipped

Delivery estimate: Friday, August 29, 2014 by 8:00pm
I hope that we are okay and that this is just because they are going through the list of people and getting things ready. I mean 1000 orders might take a small company a little while to get things out right? I am just trying to be optimistic as I have already been burnt by Digital River twice this year on games.

My order does not state "processing". It states:

I hope that we are okay and that this is just because they are going through the list of people and getting things ready. I mean 1000 orders might take a small company a little while to get things out right? I am just trying to be optimistic as I have already been burnt by Digital River twice this year on games.
are they shipping it out or is amazon. i took it as amazon. I took it as they sent amazon 1000 boxes of the game last week and now amazon will pack those boxes up and send them out since it said Fullfilled by amazon .

how fast they went now im going to have to keep this sealed and hopefully get a normal ed off best buy since gamefly is fucking me over. Went right to low last night. Then jump to NOW at 9pm and now jumped to low at 6am

grats too anyone that got one i just bought the normal game,  i really only wanted the case for the vita but am sure their next LE hopefully will be better more stock.

even Thu were starting too see a flood of games, it a really nice change the increase in random niche/rpg  games been made it making me get a Pokemon attitude of got catch them  all :bouncy:

when i woke up a few minutes i hit refresh on amazon to see someone selling it for $9,999, lol. i clicked to see who was selling it and it was gone. 

Well, now that the order is in, hopefully the package it in something other than a bubble mailer. Out of the 1000 copies, how many will fall prey to the bubble mailer?!?
If IF has the slightest amount of brains in their heads, these were already tossed into individual shipping boxes when they handed them to Amazon. They were intended to be sold off with 1 per customer, so pre-boxing them all identically is the most efficient way to handle them. So sending them out just involves sticking a mailing label on it and it's out the door.

If IF has the slightest amount of brains in their heads, these were already tossed into individual shipping boxes when they handed them to Amazon. They were intended to be sold off with 1 per customer, so pre-boxing them all identically is the most efficient way to handle them. So sending them out just involves sticking a mailing label on it and it's out the door.
They key is if IF had brains haha. I'll likely just order a regular copy and get it delivered by Friday. Should have kept my regular pre-order as I would be receiving it today. I do want to play the game. Least I have a Miku cover for my Vita, so no loss at a vita with no protection.

My order is "Preparing for Shipment" with an estimated delivery of August 28. Yay! Also noticed that I actually got a confirmation email somewhere around 3:45 AM, quite a while after the order. Seems like Amazon is shipping these out since my 1-click was set to Prime 2 Day, and I doubt Idea Factory is footing the bill to individually ship these out.

My order is "Preparing for Shipment" with an estimated delivery of August 28. Yay! Also noticed that I actually got a confirmation email somewhere around 3:45 AM, quite a while after the order. Seems like Amazon is shipping these out since my 1-click was set to Prime 2 Day, and I doubt Idea Factory is footing the bill to individually ship these out.
yea i think they just sent amazon the entire shipment of 1000 orders last week and amazon is shipping them out. I think for prime amazon has to have them in their hands for prime to be offered

The game's come back up a couple times this morning. Wasn't able to get an order in though. Not sure if a glitch or not.

Mine has also changed to "Preparing for Shipment". Estimated arrival September 4.

I'm just going to chalk that up to being in the other corner of the United States from them.

The game's come back up a couple times this morning. Wasn't able to get an order in though. Not sure if a glitch or not.
I tried adding it to the cart, but it shows nada. I have a feeling a wad of cancelled orders will pop up soon enough, I'd blame PlayCanada, but they're located in Canada, so you know they didn't get any. Back to refreshing...

I still haven't received a confirmation email from Amazon, and it has been "Not Yet Shipped" until just now. It finally updated to "Preparing for Shipment", so now I feel a little better.

I'm wondering if it's a glitch because sometimes it will say "1 new. See buying options". Clicking this lets you either add to cart or do 1-click like normal, but at the same time, it says out of stock. It's been doing this on and off for the past hour.  Not sure if I want to stay here, constantly refreshing the page for no luck.

I actually bought mine from a phone. Did a couple of test runs from phone and computer while waiting for the sale to go live, and found that the phone was way faster to get through check out with.
I tried both at the same time. Phone acted like it was adding then gave me an empty page. And computer kept saying my address was not available to be shipped to

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back