Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up Azure Striker Gunvolt popping up on the eshop tomorrow and purchasing also comes with Mighty Gunvolt all for $14.99. Looking forward to playing this when I can get my hands on a card. Think that bonus game will only last till November 28 so there is plenty of time. 

I sold mine, let me tell you that all the money in the world doesn't fill that hole in your heart that knows you're ripping a fellow gamer off
That's the thing though, they're are the reason I'm even considering selling it. They're showing that they're willing to spend $350+ on a $58 game and I'm just responding to that demand. I only bought one copy which I had every intention to keep until I saw that.

But more importantly, did anyone else get an e-mail from Best Buy saying that Senran Kagura Shinovi's release is changing to 10/14? Their site still says 9/30 as does everywhere else.
I think that was just a placeholder date, the October date might be the actual one.

Hope XSEED announces a release frame soon, so I can budget better.

My wallet got hit pretty hard in August, and September isn't looking good.

Oh crap, I didn't realize I was in the same thread and double posted.

Sorry guys, it's been a long week of work and I still have 2 more days to go.

My Nep LE copies came in perfect with no dings or creases. :)  I am relieved considering Amazon's reputation with packaging.  

What if you were fired from your last job for being injured at work and filing for workers comp. Then had to have 2 major surgeries and 6 months of physical therapy to fix the injury only to be unable find work because it's looks very sketchy that you fired and not working for so long. Also, whenever a potential employer calls for references the former employer makes up some bs. So the only way you've been making ends meet has been by flipping games.

^All hypothetical, any similarities to actual people or organizations is a coincidence.
All of that is understandable. What is not understandable is someone trying to sell the game at scalper prices in this thread, admitting they violated the quantity limits and essentially bragging about having two copies. Go list your extra on Ebay or Amazon and shut up about it and there will be no problem.

I got a couple creased copies of Neptunia Re:Birth LE as well, Amazons packaging is pretty bad when it matters most for some reason.

adFwjQC.jpg

Huh. That's interesting.

It is tough.. but I also have 0 seller feedback, and all my feedback is only as a buyer on eBay. Mine would probably end up selling on the low end. That's what I tell myself at least, to keep my copy lol.
The lower bid for a copy is $200-250. As you see, there are many new sellers, or zero feedback seller that sell their copies on Ebay.

My Neptunia LE arrived today. It has a dinged corner and multiple creases on top and bottom. Amazon's packaging has gotten really crappy lately.

Man, i hope that nub doesn't control like those old IBM pointing sticks. This is definitely a move to make sure their newer titles don't fail because of not enough processing power.

They better not announce a lot of games that don't use the regular 3DS, Gameboy Color style.
They haven't announced that it's going to appear outside of Japan yet as far as I can tell. Until that happens, exclusive games are not going to be near as profitable as ones that hit the main 3DS/2DS base.

Square Enix Sale:

20% OFF 1 Game

30% OFF 2 Games

50% OFF 3 Games+

Includes FFX-X2 Collector's Edition & FFXIV Collector's Edition (PS4)
Hrm, I could use some stuff. But the SE store doesn't offer free shipping anymore, does it?

It is tough.. but I also have 0 seller feedback, and all my feedback is only as a buyer on eBay. Mine would probably end up selling on the low end. That's what I tell myself at least, to keep my copy lol.
Don't be stupid, that's not how to move high-value items on eBay anymore. List the thing for $50 more than the going price with a Buy It Now, and a Best Offer option. It might just sell for the premium price, or you'll get offers to consider. If neither happens, whatevers.

http://nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-coming-to-3ds/

Xenoblade Chronicles will be coming to the new 3DS. Laf.
Everyone needs to get past the fighting over a special edition of a game most people who bought it never want to play anyways and Open our eyes and express our opinions about something that could seriously hit all of our wallets. I just bought myself a 3ds from RadioShack but it has been more than a month and now I am hearing half of all the games that come to 3ds may never work on my 3ds!
http://nintendoeverything.com/exclusive-software-in-development-for-new-nintendo-3ds/

Everyone needs to get past the fighting over a special edition of a game most people who bought it never want to play anyways and Open our eyes and express our opinions about something that could seriously hit all of our wallets. I just bought myself a 3ds from RadioShack but it has been more than a month and now I am hearing half of all the games that come to 3ds may never work on my 3ds!
http://nintendoeverything.com/exclusive-software-in-development-for-new-nintendo-3ds/
Has there been an official statement, or is half just a number that you came up with? Things like the DSi only games, or the CPP would lead me to believe that the number might not be that high, but I haven't been scouring around for news either.

Or is it more of a concern that games of this genre will primarily be found on the new hardware? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play Xenoblade Chronicles on the go, but I'm not replacing my XL just to be able to do so.

nintendo will also have two new wii-u bundle. one deluxe set bundle with mario world 3d, and another special edition wii u bundle exclusive to walmart with mario kart 8 and nintendo land, both price at $299.99. release date set at mid-septemeber

I'm not too worried about the new 3ds. If anything I'll just upgrade and sale my old one. What worries me is that if I upgrade it will be my 3rd activation and nintendo has a 5 system activation limit unless that's been changed.

I'm not too worried about the new 3ds. If anything I'll just upgrade and sale my old one. What worries me is that if I upgrade it will be my 3rd activation and nintendo has a 5 system activation limit unless that's been changed.
I don't remember a activation limit but if you mean system transfer limit, I think that was removed a few patches back.

Hrm, I could use some stuff. But the SE store doesn't offer free shipping anymore, does it?

Don't be stupid, that's not how to move high-value items on eBay anymore. List the thing for $50 more than the going price with a Buy It Now, and a Best Offer option. It might just sell for the premium price, or you'll get offers to consider. If neither happens, whatevers.
demand for it has fallen off major. Just for the fun of it listed one on ebay for 500. one day

did not sell but had like 214 views and 12 watches

relisted only 32 viewers and 1 watcher

demand for it has fallen off major. Just for the fun of it listed one on ebay for 500. one day

did not sell but had like 214 views and 12 watches

relisted only 32 viewers and 1 watcher
LOL, it's too good to be true... at $200 maybe. $400+?!?! GTFO. Hopefully mine arrives by the time I get home. I'm praying Amazon has packed this sufficiently.

I don't remember a activation limit but if you mean system transfer limit, I think that was removed a few patches back.
Yeah, it was removed awhile ago. So you can transfer back and forth as much as you want. I think there is a 1 week wait between transfers, but that's it.

Has there been an official statement, or is half just a number that you came up with? Things like the DSi only games, or the CPP would lead me to believe that the number might not be that high, but I haven't been scouring around for news either.

Or is it more of a concern that games of this genre will primarily be found on the new hardware? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play Xenoblade Chronicles on the go, but I'm not replacing my XL just to be able to do so.
No official announcements, mostly the last thing you said and a rough estimate that the 3ds will be half way through its lifespan by the time this hits.

At this point I think Amazon is crushing the boxes before they even ship them out. My copy came in a large box with with other items that are intact, in fact the shipping box is perfect itself. They're just making me happier and happier with my GCU membership.

tumblr_nb3hle68gh1qiplzlo1_500.jpg

My Nep Nep LE still didn't arrive yet.

UPS said they dropped it off at the post office at 11 am yesterday, but USPS just processed and "received" it today.

I was suppose to get it yesterday, debating if I should complain to Amazon about it. I've gotten a ton of stuff a day late and didn't mind, but I dunno, 2 days is kind of pushing it when I pay for prime.

My Nep Nep LE still didn't arrive yet.

UPS said they dropped it off at the post office at 11 am yesterday, but USPS just processed and "received" it today.

I was suppose to get it yesterday, debating if I should complain to Amazon about it. I've gotten a ton of stuff a day late and didn't mind, but I dunno, 2 days is kind of pushing it when I pay for prime.
what was the delivery estimate on amazon? mine got delivered a day earlier than expected because ups was gonna deliver something else to me, so they decided to deliver it instead of dropping it off to the post office

what was the delivery estimate on amazon? mine got delivered a day earlier than expected because ups was gonna deliver something else to me, so they decided to deliver it instead of dropping it off to the post office
My delivery estimate was Thursday August 28, 2014 by 8 pm, the Amazon tracking page still says in transit and on time hahaha ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back