Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My delivery estimate was Thursday August 28, 2014 by 8 pm, the Amazon tracking page still says in transit and on time hahaha ;_;
yeah, i would complain because they have been being cheap with the ups/usps hand off the past year causing them to miss multiple delivery estimates for me. they never really missed dates at all about two years ago when they strictly did ups, barring weather delays

At this point I think Amazon is crushing the boxes before they even ship them out. My copy came in a large box with with other items that are intact, in fact the shipping box is perfect itself. They're just making me happier and happier with my GCU membership.

tumblr_nb3hle68gh1qiplzlo1_500.jpg
Yeah, mine came yesterday and it looks exactly the same.

Saw this earlier today, I really like how it looks. Too bad US will probably never get a special MH 3DS.

At this point I think Amazon is crushing the boxes before they even ship them out. My copy came in a large box with with other items that are intact, in fact the shipping box is perfect itself. They're just making me happier and happier with my GCU membership.

Mine came a bit damaged similar to yours, although no where near as bad as that. Came in a box with padding only on one side.

yeah, i would complain because they have been being cheap with the ups/usps hand off the past year causing them to miss multiple delivery estimates for me. they never really missed dates at all about two years ago when they strictly did ups, barring weather delays
I'm going to wait and see if it comes in tomorrow and what kind of condition it arrives in. If it's banged up and late, I'll probably talk to customer service about it.

I was on the fence about renewing prime before, but I think this seals the deal. Going to cancel on Sunday.

Eh... a little annoying, but I've seen worse. You could definitely have done a lot worse.

Saw this earlier today, I really like how it looks. Too bad US will probably never get a special MH 3DS.

Mine came a bit damaged similar to yours, although no where near as bad as that. Came in a box with padding only on one side.
My neptunia came today and it was creased at the bottom where there was no padding. *sigh*

Seriously, and I know under normal circumstances a creased box is annoying... but speaking as someone who got jipped, just be glad you got one in the first place.

I'll be more than happy to take your creased box off your hands. I'll cover the shipping and add a "finders" fee!

Seriously, and I know under normal circumstances a creased box is annoying... but speaking as someone who got jipped, just be glad you got one in the first place.

I'll be more than happy to take your creased box off your hands. I'll cover the shipping and add a "finders" fee!
I'll top that offer by 1 cent

Also those with creased/damaged boxes, it might not be all Amazon's fault since IFI did have to ship it to them in the first place.
Hmm maybe but I doubt it. They came in Amazon Fire labeled boxes and for most of the ones I saw posted, and mine.. the damage is on the side that didn't have the air packets protecting it. My bottom right back corner is completely smashed in. The front right too, but not nearly as bad as the back.

I doubt I'll complain. I just finished dealing with the grill brush they ended up sending me instead of ToX2 CE. (they kept trying to pass the buck to NB lol) I hear horror stories about people getting banned if they complain too much.

Plus as others mentioned, I'm just glad I got one. And I went into it expecting some form of damage, since it was Amazon, if I managed it secure a copy.

My HDN LE came today. Xenosaga Episode 2 said "fuck you" and smashed up a corner on it. Shipping a LE in a box with no padding and with a regular game in a hard plastic case was definitely not a good idea.

Satan here, do not excise me from this body. I am repressing a horrible force of dorkiness. The things this being will do for a creased box depicting busty, purple-haired anime women are unspeakable, even by me. Hell hath no fury.

Xenosaga Episode 2... -shudders- Xenosaga is my favorite game series (if you can't tell by my username and avatar), but Episode 2 was so bad. And I'm usually generous about how good/bad a game is.

So many of you got some really smashed up boxes. Mine just had a small crease on the left edge of the back. Other than that, it was damn near flawless. Of course when I opened the box with scissors, I put a tiny cut about half an inch on the back. Go figure, right? lol

So many of you got some really smashed up boxes. Mine just had a small crease on the left edge of the back. Other than that, it was damn near flawless. Of course when I opened the box with scissors, I put a tiny cut about half an inch on the back. Go figure, right? lol
i use box cutter to open my games

My HDN LE came today. Xenosaga Episode 2 said "fuck you" and smashed up a corner on it. Shipping a LE in a box with no padding and with a regular game in a hard plastic case was definitely not a good idea.
That's fairly appropriate, since Xenosaga Episode 2 also said the same thing to everyone looking forward to it and that played and/or bought it. :)

Riding on the success of the Neptunia LE, they're only going to release 100 ToH R carts as part of an ongoing social experiment to how much gamers will pay for stuff. 

Riding on the success of the Neptunia LE, they're only going to release 100 ToH R carts as part of an ongoing social experiment to how much gamers will pay for stuff.
That'll be funnier if/when they announce no PSN release for it.

Don't expect the drastic mark downs of the other ones at least. When you have only one place for the physical copy, they determine the price of that.
Especially when that one place is Gamestop, historically speaking.

Wow, let's move off of the HDN LE topic.  I had the hiccup and did not get it, but 10 pages of whining is getting old.  Those that got it, good for you, but again, don't whine about the boxes.  It completely SUX that they can't pack better but again, let's start focusing again on what's coming up.

I preordered Tale of Heart R.  I hope it really is decent and any trend where Gamestop is the only guys getting something is not my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back