Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The following thread are for niche-based Japanese video games by smaller companies such as Atlus, NIS America, AKSYS, XSEED, D3 Publisher, KOEI/TECMO, SNK Playmore, Ignition, Natsume or any sweet deals for those who are passionate and hardcore about Japanese video games even from the bigger companies like SquareEnix, Sega, Bandai Namco, etc.

But to avoid any messiness of links everywhere, we'll focus on games within the last 2-3 years as opposed to the last five-ten. [although, if you do see older titles on sale, please post them regardless].

The theme of these deals are Japanese video games distributed in the US by the smaller niche companies. The thread is literally for those who love Japanese games.
There will be a few Korean games that you may see on this list, such as the "DJ Max" games.

If you see a deal, please post!

NOTE: Please check the most recent page for the latest deals.

And I want to thank many of you in advance who submit their deals and their support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm over 4000 posts behind. I think I will skip to the end of this thread to catch up ;)
You're going to be plagued with doubts if you do this. "What did I miss?" and "Are they talking about something from when I skipped all those posts? This doesn't make sense. Maybe I should go back." and eventually you'll feel left out and quit coming here.

Don't do it. Take the 4 hours to read those 4000 posts. You'll never regret that choice. :whistle2:

So, regarding the status on the htOL orders and Paypal from the NIS store. Did anyone get an update? The LE and standard are Out of stock on their site. I sent them an email about this a while ago and never got a response. I hope we're not fucked.

edit: Also tried Durante's OpenGL interceptor... Some things unfortunately stick out like a sore thumb at1080p. I also get frame rate drops (i can more than run the game. Just ended going back to running the game vanilla...
I sent them an email about it and got a reply. I posted it a few pages back in this thread.

The gist of it was that my preorder was safe and that I could either pay now via PayPal and reference my order number, or just wait for them to contact me closer to ship date.

I have chosen to wait, only because it will be slightly easier to pay in response to an invoice rather than just sending them money and saying, "It's for this one!"

So, regarding the status on the htOL orders and Paypal from the NIS store. Did anyone get an update? The LE and standard are Out of stock on their site. I sent them an email about this a while ago and never got a response. I hope we're not fucked.

edit: Also tried Durante's OpenGL interceptor... Some things unfortunately stick out like a sore thumb at1080p. I also get frame rate drops (i can more than run the game. Just ended going back to running the game vanilla...
I got my order shipped Friday. I did the Send money to NISA via PayPal using my reference number from my NISA Store Order History immediately after I got that email about the PayPal mix up.

I had no follow up emails whatsoever about if they got my PayPal money after I sent it but they do seem to be working on it if silently.

I got my order shipped Friday. I did the Send money to NISA via PayPal using my reference number from my NISA Store Order History immediately after I got that email about the PayPal mix up.

I had no follow up emails whatsoever about if they got my PayPal money after I sent it but they do seem to be working on it if silently.
You mean for criminal girls got shipped correct?

I haven't gotten a reply back to my email yet, and all call attempts never had an answer. I ended up just ordering it a second time while it was still in stock and I'll wait and see what happens with the messed up order.

Don't forget censorship.  only way to make a worse thread topic would be combining them together. censored creased ce's with no dual audio

Just be glad they're not making $400 LEs. Yet.

I'll be getting this one. I didn't really like Neptunia that much, so I haven't played more than the first one (including Re;birth). But this one looks completely different in style, as an SRPG.

Oh who am I kidding, I want that wallscroll.

That's 4 times what pillows usually cost... I've heard.
Maybe an LE with a set of Body Pillows. LMAO.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that was a thing.

more like 40+. I don't know the average cost off hand but one store next town over has body pillows for 10$
Japan would not sell their body pillows for that low

What's next? A CE with stickers and a console skin for $100? coughperosnagoldencough
Must be really really high quality stickers.

Those are usually bootlegs. Legit ones are about $100 a piece normally.
A 100? No way. More like $35 to $60, just the cover. I was at the bookstore last weekend actually & one of the Japanese magazine had a full size body pillow as a bonus. It was 4200 yen, [about $42], but the store wanted $70 for the magazine.

I asked them what orders were borked and the CS rep told me my Criminal Girls, Shallie, and Fate Ultimatum LEs had the paypal issues and didn't mention the Firefly Diary order from 11/19. I sent another reply for clarification, but i'm still waiting.
whats this about? Was there an issue with some of our preorders? I havent checked on mine, just assumed everything was cool.

Woweezow crap is getting out of hand with the tales of zestiria hate. making death threats against the character artist is taking things waay too far. Happy the jpn fanbase is finally sticking up for itself but yeahhhhh
? Again think i missed something. Why the hate?

Anybody post that Iffy's LE of Hyperdevotion Noire is Available for preorder tomorrow?

http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/hyperdevotion-noire-goddess-black-heart-limited-edition/
Some page back but no one really talked about it just what it would come with, thanks for refreshing my memory 9pm est tommorow it will go live.
Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder, had forgotten about this. So it should be 6pm pacific tomorow then? This one i may actually get 2 copies since the artbook looks ok and the price isn't that high. Do they have a limit or is it ok to buy 2?

A 100? No way. More like $35 to $60, just the cover. I was at the bookstore last weekend actually & one of the Japanese magazine had a full size body pillow as a bonus. It was 4200 yen, [about $42], but the store wanted $70 for the magazine.
I assume you're talking about the Dengeki magazines. I'm not sure if those are officially licensed or doujins. Official official pillows are $100ish:

For example, Neptunia.

Mostly about Alicia. Marketing her as a heroin, having her in the ova, lots of dlc for her, preorder ma, ect then making her a temp character, then releasing story dlc for her, then back peddaling saying she was never the heroin among the most recent crap.

If they had narikiri dolls and hadn't marketed her like that things wouldn't of gotten as bad.

Besides that the games design decisions were mostly back steps. No one wants forced party members, they nerfed around step, mystic artes are shorter than graces were, fewer in number and very unimpressive. Outside the cameo battle anyway those were outstanding. There's also the camera which is pretty terrible, multiplayer is practically dead, lag and frame rate issues, glitches ect.

They basically hodge podged stuff from the other tales games but didn't take the best parts. Not having as many ma's per character like graces did along with combo activation is disappointing considering its supposed to be based on graces :/

I assume you're talking about the Dengeki magazines. I'm not sure if those are officially licensed or doujins. Official official pillows are $100ish:

For example, Neptunia.
Damn... to think I could buy this instead of that Senran Kagura LE.

I have no regrets, i want those damn figures

For example, Neptunia.
And keep in mind that's just the pillow case. The full size pillows are like $20+shipping. In true cheap ass fashion I got my case off eBay for $23 and got some shorter body pillows from Sears for $8

actually yeah, I even just found that same exact case for $23 too

I have still not received anything about my Criminal Girls LE shipping. Order still states Pending Verification.
stop being off topic this is now the pillow deals thread! :p

oh and kipz thanks for the link that seller has some nice looking shoulder bags mmm esdeath and archer. oh and don't search for bags on ebay. Jesus people put anime spoilers on a crap load of them. good thing I already watched attack on titan, tokyo ghoul and sao/ggo/sleeping knights arc.

And keep in mind that's just the pillow case. The full size pillows are like $20+shipping. In true cheap ass fashion I got my case off eBay for $23 and got some shorter body pillows from Sears for $8

actually yeah, I even just found that same exact case for $23 too
These are bootleg, but I'm sure you know. Bootleg body pillows actually aren't that bad since it's pretty hard to fuck up. All they have to do is print a picture(usually official art) on a piece of fabric. I have a few bootleg dakis myself that I keep out since I don't feel so bad if they get dirty or whatnot.

I have still not received anything about my Criminal Girls LE shipping. Order still states Pending Verification.
You should call them, mine shipped on Friday. I paid through Paypal.

Edit: Now that I'm checking my PP history, they've cancelled every payment authorization since Firefly Diary all the way through my Operation Abyss on 1/20, so that whole, "orders after 1/6 are fine" line isn't necessarily true in my case.

whats this about? Was there an issue with some of our preorders? I havent checked on mine, just assumed everything was cool.

Ah, yes, thanks for the reminder, had forgotten about this. So it should be 6pm pacific tomorow then? This one i may actually get 2 copies since the artbook looks ok and the price isn't that high. Do they have a limit or is it ok to buy 2?
They had a limit of 1 on the Rebirth 2 LE but didn't enforce it, since they didn't even sell out of it before it got released. I'm sure you'd be fine if you ordered 2.

Shh, they're technically niche anime/game memorabilia, so it's actually only on a tangent.

I actually have a few legit dakimakuras, but I can't bring myself to use them, cause of the price. So they just sit in the closet.
Sounds like you need to use them all at the same time.

The closet is no place for them.

got my Criminal Girls LE today, i would not call it an LE  the  So called keychain thing was just tossed in the box  not even sealed with the rest of the stuff. 

doubt i keep buying stuff from this company if this is the way they want to ship crap out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back