Japanese Nintendo DS Manual: What you shouldn't do with your DS!

LOL thats hella funny. I bet for 4 the xbox 360 they have one that is a picture of a person frying eggs on a overheated xbox 360.

Why didn't anyone tell me sooner!? First I accidentally threw my DS into a fire, then I tried to put it out with a glass of water, and then when I was drying it off my thumb broke through the screen.

[quote name='CheapyD']As I mentioned on one of the CAGcasts, the Japanese Nintendo DS manual sure has a lot of warnings...9 pages of them to be exact.
Since I can't read Japanese too well, I figured I'd just give it my best guess:

ds1.gif
While a fire looks like a good place to store your Nintendo DS, you may want to consider one of the officially licensed Nintendo cases.

ds2.gif
If you see this, you have awoken the Genie of the DS!
He's probably pissed off that we made him manufacture these in China for 10 cents an hour. Run away!

ds6.gif
The DS's power cord is too short to be used as effective nunchucks. Instead, Nintendo recommends attaching the DS the the handle of a katana.

ds3.gif
If you DS gets thirsty, be sure to use a straw. He's a sloppy motherfucker.

ds9.gif
Playing the DS while driving is distracting.
You may find yourself doing odd things like driving on the wrong side of the car.

ds4.gif
Be sure to keep your DS in close reach of your children.
You wouldn't want your kids straining themselves when they want to play Animal Crossing or take a piss on your DS.

ds7.gif
Be sure to use 2 DSs' when attempting to rollerskate.
Using one is just stupid.

ds5.gif
If your are going to throw your DS out the window, make sure pick a suitable target like your friends' head.
Pretty much anything other than the sidewalk will do.

ds10.gif
While the DS stylus is tasty, its a much better fit up your nose, or even better, inside your eyelid.

ds8.gif
Don't try to bed the DS without taking it out for an expensive meal. Its not a slut like the PSP.

ds12.gif
Putting only one DS in your back pocket will make your ass look really weird. Go with two for that Jennifer Lopez look.

ds11.gif
ds13.gif
Pushing your fingers through the DS will likely give you some kind of super-human powers ala Electro.
Do not do so unless you can handle the responsibility.[/quote]

How odd?

[quote name='CheapyD']
ds8.gif
Don't try to bed the DS without taking it out for an expensive meal. Its not a slut like the PSP.[/quote]

:rofl: :applause:

bread's done
Back