Japanese Playstation 2 - Midnight Blue w/HDD and BB Adapter

jeugder

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to sell this and mint copy of the Asia version of Final Fantasy X International? I've owned the system since late summer of 2003 and have barely used it. It is in perfect condition with all documentation, box, etc...

Actually, I purchased it so I could play Transformers Tataki (or whatever its called), and I had some money to burn, so I made a dumb decision and bought the thing. I love it, but it is hard to justify it sitting in my game room collecting dust (figuratively speaking of course...dust is not actually gathering on the unit). Plus, as many of you probably know, Transformers Tataki didn't actually revolutionize gaming!

Feel free to PM or post offers if you would like, as I think I am ready to part with this.

Oh yeah, I have never posted on this part of the site before (trades, sales, etc...), so I don't have any feedback. My ebay username is jeugder if that is worth anything to anybody.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

jeug

Thanks for the reply jennie, however, that package is not close to what I described in my original post (other than being a Japanese PS2). Plus, it is a current auction and has another 4 days to go...

Anyone else have an idea?

jeug

well I saw a Pink PS2 go for about $110 about 2 weeks ago. People like pink, I wanted it too. I guess around $100

Yes, it will only play import games (Japanese and Asian versinos). Also, I believe it will only play Region 2 (I think ??!) DVDs.

jeug

Thanks Socheata...I checked your list, but I'm not really interested in anything you have. I fyou are interested in purchasing, I'm always interested in cash...

jeug

bread's done
Back