JASF Jane's Advance Strike Fighters $13.73 Amazon Xbox 360 / Ben 10 Racing 14.15

[quote name='MochaRaf']I saw this yesterday, wonder if it will drop even more.[/QUOTE]

$5 Lower at most, maybe $10 if no copies move at $13.

Thanks for the post, still debating it since I have such a large backlog. Gonna see if I can find some reviews on this sucker

I didn't know this game existed. There are no reviews on Amazon.com. I guess lots of people didn't know about this game.

[quote name='MochaRaf']That bad, huh. Worst than Assault Horizon?[/QUOTE]

It's worse than if Assault Horizon was on an iPhone for .99 and you were forced to play with a virtual D-pad.

[quote name='Sevens']It's worse than if Assault Horizon was on an iPhone for .99 and you were forced to play with a virtual D-pad.[/QUOTE]

Lmao, well that explains the price drop. I guess ill sit this one out, thanks guys.

[quote name='Asgardian']Off topic, but every time I see the title "JASF" I thought it read "JSRF"...[/QUOTE]

Ah, what I would do for another JSRF game!

[quote name='Sevens']I haven't played that game, but I can tell you that all those screen shots are crap. None of them show the Hud or a hint of gameplay. No reviews, just a warning.[/QUOTE]

IGN liked AIR CONFLICTS for what it was. Gave it a 6/10, but said the following:

"With so much inherently wrong with Air Conflicts, it might come as a complete shock that the game is actually fun. Instead of full scale battles in the air, most of the 49 missions simply involve completing various objectives such as destroying radar towers, protecting convoys or taking out enemy leaders. There are even stealth missions where you must avoid engaging enemy aircrafts to successfully sneak to your objective point. These could have seriously bogged down the game if not implemented correctly, but instead play smoothly and become a refreshing break from all the pitter-patter of combat."

I bit for $15 after reading that.

Jane's days are long over. It was a contender back in the day when we did not have video cards in our computers and consoles were 16-bit superstars.

bread's done
Back