javeryh's TL: My Bionic Commando OR Dark Sector for your Darksiders?

[quote name='javeryh']Any interest in trading it? CML and let me know if you are interested...[/quote] Sorry, just looking to sell if I do get rid of it. Makes me feel better about spending money on other games.
(guess this qualifies as a free bump then)

[quote name='cleaver']I guess you don't want Veronica Mars S1 for Tomb Raider: Legend[/quote]

[quote name='TH3 SOPRANOS']I have veronica mars season 1. Im interested in tomb raider legends.[/quote]

Crap. Sorry guys... I placed a bid on eBay for Veronica Mars Season 1 because I was so impatient. If I win then I guess I don't need it but if not I'll definitely trade with you cleaver (because you asked first). The auction ends later today so I'll know soon...

[quote name='btlcjackburton']I'm new to the site, but I may be willing to trade Trauma Center for Tetris.[/quote]

That sounds good to me... do you mind shipping first since you don't have any feedback? I will ship Tetris DS to you the day or day after it arrives. I ship first class with delivery confirmation.

Thanks!

[quote name='javeryh']That sounds good to me... do you mind shipping first since you don't have any feedback? I will ship Tetris DS to you the day or day after it arrives. I ship first class with delivery confirmation.

Thanks![/quote]
shouldn't be a problem. You can pm me an address and I'll get it out to you. My ebay name is lenonm so you can check me out there. I've sold a couple of things but mostly bought. Check me out if you like.

[quote name='pimpinc333']fuck it. I placed a bid on COD3 for ya.

Lite Brite Pegs Totally Sweet! :lol:[/quote]

Nice! I'm at the point where I'd take $100 for the 20 game lot just to get it all out of my house...

I've got some new stuff up for sale - take a look!!
LINK

FINAL FANTASY VII (PlayStation) - MINT AND COMPLETE - NON-GH VERSION

:360: Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
:360: Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)
:360: Lost Planet (Xbox 360)

:gc: Paper Mario (GameCube)

:wii: Nunchuk (Wii) - NEW
:wii: Super Paper Mario (Wii)

[quote name='Wlogan31']Still haven't put up that MGS: Twin Snakes yet? Even after seeing mine go for nearly $60 shipped? You better get on it![/quote]

yeah, I totally forgot to take the picture - it's definitely next on the list to go up... probably tonight.

Placed a couple of bids on FF7. Last bid was 40.00 and I was still outbid. I really want that game btu dont want to spend an arm and leg for it :(

More crap on eBay right - all starting at $0.99 with $4 shipping. All games are used and complete and in great condition unless otherwise noted. Buy my stuff!!!

LINK

Apple 80GB iPod - BROKEN

:360: Prince of Persia (Xbox 360)
:360: Guitar Hero II (Xbox 360)
:360: Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
:360: NBA Street Homecourt (Xbox 360)
:360: Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Xbox 360)

:ps2: TimeSplitters 2 (PS2)
:ps2: Sly 2 Band of Thieves (PS2)
:ps2: Katamari Damacy (PS2)
:ps2: SSX3 (PS2)

:gc: Geist (GCN) (NEW)
:gc: Viewtiful Joe AND Viewtiful Joe 2 (GCN) (sold together)

THANKS.

bread's done
Back