Jaw arthritis for hot-dog champ

"But Japanese television began to shy away from such contests after a 14-year-old junior high school student choked to death in 2002 trying to imitate competitive eating during school lunch"

I found that funny as hell.

[quote name='dallow']My ex-girlfriend got this.

It sucks.

That's why she's my ex as well
[/quote]

So many jokes that could be made...

[quote name='Graystone']Good USA can finally take back what is ours...[/quote] Too bad it had to be this way. No honor.

[quote name='dallow']My ex-girlfriend got this.

It sucks.

That's why she's my ex as well
[/quote]

well thats why they call it playing through the pain. tell her to suck it up and well suck it up lol.

The Chestnut guy from the US had already set the world record this year... what I had heard with Kobiyashi was he hadnt trained because he was grieving over the death of his mother

[quote name='lokizz']well thats why they call it playing through the pain. tell her to suck it up and well suck it up lol.[/QUOTE]

rofl

I'll tell you what, that was one exciting last moment of the contest... right up to that reversal of fortune from Kobayashi... so gross

Chestnut... 66 hot Dogs... good golly... USA... USA

[quote name='zman73']I'll tell you what, that was one exciting last moment of the contest... right up to that reversal of fortune from Kobayashi... so gross

Chestnut... 66 hot Dogs... good golly... USA... USA[/QUOTE]

Thats more then Kobayashi ever ate am I correct? I think Kob topped out at 59 wasn't it?

i feel really bad for this guy. I hope he kept some of the $$ from his competitions to live on. Even though he'll find a good career.

bread's done
Back