Jaws 30th AE (and others) $5.99 at North Tallahassee Target

yeldarb367

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
As with all Target deals, this is YMMV. I found this deal at a recently opened Target, so if there are any new ones near you I would check it out. If you noticed the Donkey Konga 2 deal in the Video Game Deals section, I'm thinking it is just like that. My store is new and had that deal as well.

It was clearly marked and said 'Price Cut, 5.99.' I went to the nearest scanner and sure enough it was. It was the new release 2-disc 30th AE WS with the collectible booklet.

Best of luck to everyone.

EDIT: I've own this DVD since release day so I did not purchase it when I found the deal. Therefore, I do not have a receipt or a SKU number to show you. The store is now out of stock but the price is still active, so I will continue to check for a restock during the week.

EDIT#2: This afternoon I also picked up Band of Brothers, Looney Tunes Vol. 1 & 2, Batman TAS Vol. 3, Fantastic Four TAS and Joan of Arcadia S1. All seasons of Little House on the Prairie were $5.99 also.

[quote name='yeldarb367']As with all Target deals, this is YMMV. I found this deal at a recently opened Target, so if there are any new ones near you I would check it out. If you noticed the Donkey Konga 2 deal in the Video Game Deals section, I'm thinking it is just like that. My store is new and had that deal as well.

It was clearly marked and said 'Price Cut, 5.99.' I went to the nearest scanner and sure enough it was. It was the new release 2-disc 30th AE WS with the collectible booklet.

Best of luck to everyone.[/QUOTE]

I am going to head up to the local Target in a few.. thanks for the heads up!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I didn't buy it. I already own a copy that I bought at BB on release day...for $10 more.

Didn't work here. They probably have the SKU #'s mixed up in the system since it's a new store.

[quote name='yeldarb367']As with all Target deals, this is YMMV. I found this deal at a recently opened Target, so if there are any new ones near you I would check it out. If you noticed the Donkey Konga 2 deal in the Video Game Deals section, I'm thinking it is just like that. My store is new and had that deal as well.

Best of luck to everyone.[/QUOTE]

Hey! You know how much the price of Gas cost per gallon this day. If you wanted to post the deal like this please...post the SKU # on the receipt incase pples can call they local target store checking price & item instock or not instead go home w/ empty hand.

I see alot Target POSTED but non- of them post the SKU # :(

Just because I posted the deal doesn't mean I bought it. I've had this DVD since release day where I purchased it at Best Buy. Sorry for not being clear about that but it's not up to me to worry about your gas. We just post deals here. Whether or not you follow up on them is your call.

I'm headed to Target tomorrow to pick a few of these up to sell for cost+shipping. I'll post some beatiful receipt scans when I get back so stay tuned.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hey! You know how much the price of Gas cost per gallon this day. If you wanted to post the deal like this please...post the SKU # on the receipt incase pples can call they local target store checking price & item instock or not instead go home w/ empty hand.

I see alot Target POSTED but non- of them post the SKU # :([/QUOTE]

The OP got a good deal and posted it, I think requiring an SKU and reciept is a little much. Many deals found here are just by luck and I would hate people to refrain from posting them to save others gas. You take your chances with many of the deals around here.

Just my luck, my store is now out of stock. They get shipments every night so I will continue to check for you guys. Flowery and RawisJericho are the first 2 in line if I do end up with a few copies.

[quote name='msdmoney']The OP got a good deal and posted it, I think requiring an SKU and reciept is a little much. Many deals found here are just by luck and I would hate people to refrain from posting them to save others gas. You take your chances with many of the deals around here.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Quit complaining about using gas and be greatful a site like this exists for you to be able to get a heads up on these deals. If

I'm glad to have been partially responsible for discovering one of the best deals of the year. Hats off to the OP at DVDTalk for finding all the TV sets though. I'm still in shock.

thanks for the heads up, scored a copy for $6 but I was in a rush so I didn't notice it was full screen until I got home, which was all they had IIRC. :wall:

My store still hasn't restocked. I didn't forget about you guys (flowery and Rawisjerico). The price is still active so I'll keep checking.

bread's done
Back