Jeanne D'Arc manual question...

AnubisRW

CAGiversary!
I recently picked up Jeanne D'Arc new, sealed, and the entire manual is in French. Now I'm not THAT soft, I know the game is set in France, but are all copies of the manual in French? The game plays in English, the printing on the case of the game is all in English, but the entire manual is in French.

Thanks if you can help...

Blame those crazy Québécois for demanding french manuals for their tiny insignificance. You just have a Canadian copy of the game. Had a copy of Silent Hill 4 that came with both english and french manuals because of them too.

For what it's worth, I played the game without a manual whatsoever and had no troubles, so you shouldn't have any problem if you just start playing.

[quote name='akathatoneguy']For what it's worth, I played the game without a manual whatsoever and had no troubles, so you shouldn't have any problem if you just start playing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I barely even crack the manuals myself after the first time I play the game, but I was just wondering if it was a curiosity about the game to have a manual entirely in the language of where the game is set. Thanks for the help, guys.

[quote name='AnubisRW']Yeah, I barely even crack the manuals myself after the first time I play the game, but I was just wondering if it was a curiosity about the game to have a manual entirely in the language of where the game is set. Thanks for the help, guys.[/QUOTE]

I think mine came with 2 manuals if I remember correctly, but they were both in English....I didn't know what to think of that, I must of have gotten your copy. ;) :lol:

bread's done
Back