Jebbit: look at websites for $19 an hour!

AstronautAvA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So this is rapidly becoming my favorite GPT site. It's fun, and super simple to use. All you need is a facebook account to sign up at this link:

Jebbit

Let me outline how it works.

1.) sign in with your Facebook account, it takes a minute or two to get it all set up. Don't worry, you get ZERO spam.

2.) You visit websites and answer VERY easy (multiple choice) quizzes about the content of the sites. They ask you things like what does the site sell or fill in the blank from a quote on the page. You can finish a quiz in less than 5 minutes and you get bonus points for tweeting or liking the page on facebook.

3.) The more sites you complete (with high accuracy scores), the higher your account gets ranked. High ranking accounts get access to better offers for higher pay (you don't have to work very hard to rank up).

4.) once you've earned $5 or more, you can cash out using WePay (a PayPal style site). They deposit the money directly into your bank account, rather than giving you a gift card!

Jebbit also gives you special bonuses for the sites you visit. For example. they gave me a $5 off code for Glyde.

Certain sites also give cash bonuses for signing up (Chrome Autofill ftw).

Again, I cannot stress enough how easy this site is. The only down side is that there aren't alot of surveys to do (maybe 7 or 8 when you first sign up) and they add only 1 or 2 a week. This will improve with time, as its a very new site.

Another thing I like about Jebbit is most of the sites they feature are pretty neat, so you don't feel bored out of your skull while doing the quiz.

Once again, here is my referral link, I would seriously appreciate if you signed up through it http://www.jebbit.com?ref=4350

Happy Jebbiting!

bread's done
Back