Jedi Knight, a few other LucasArts games $0.25 at EB

_heretic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm not sure how extensive this promotion is, but I just saw Jedi Knight at Electronics Boutique priced at $4.99. At the register, the clerk mentioned that there was a promotion going on and it was priced down to a quarter. There were a few other titles also included, basically all of Lucasarts' jewel case-only PC Star Wars titles (like Force Commander and Starfighter). This looks like a B&M only deal, and YMMV.

This is going to be a big YMMV -- I think it's been at least 2 months or so since they put almost all of the older jewel-case games on clearanance for $0.25. (I picked up a few of the older Star Wars titles along with Sim City 3000 and TA: Kingdoms)

Then again, they still have a few left at the EB here as well, so there's a chance that others stores may have a few things left as well.

I bought my copy of Starfighter for the PC for $2 on ebgames.com The shipping ended up costing more than the game itself.

I can believe it, we got in boxes of them and shoved them at the bottom of a spinner rack. And Force Commander is still overpriced at paying me to take it.

[quote name='emnmnme']I bought my copy of Starfighter for the PC for $2 on ebgames.com The shipping ended up costing more than the game itself.[/quote]

For saver shipping you should have picked up a really cheap preowned game to get it for free.

^ The shipping cost three dollars and I don't think there were any pre-owned titles I wanted for less than that. I didn't really look but I figure it would just be more junk to take up space in my house. Thanks anyways for the tip.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Swwet. I'll have to check that out this weekend (if its still happening, and if i remember to check it). Thanks for the heads up![/quote]

you'll regret waiting...

Yeah, this sounds like a continuation of the sale from 2 months ago. Back then the best buys for jewel case games were Alice, Shogun Total War, Command and Conquer Arsenal Pack and Escape from Monkey Island (at least in my opinion).

Are they restocking the B&Ms with more of these?

I bought a bunch of the Lego games, Creator, Lego Racing 1 and 2, Rock Raiders etc for my nephews - about 20 some odd games for about 5 bux.

bread's done
Back