Jeopardy! Only $3.99 on Amazon PSN Store

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone know how many questions are in this, and how often they have a tendency to repeat?[/QUOTE]

The description says over 2,000 but doesn't give an exact number. That's the only reason I'm hesitant to pick this up, multiple choice + limited clues means only so much playtime before they're memorized. And since this is best played as a party game I wouldn't wanna be "that guy".

It is a good deal compared to $9.99 on PSN if you were already interested though.

I saw this the other day, but decided to pass on it. I feel Buzz for PSP at $8 would be money better spent, While I wait for the new buzz for PS3 to drop in price some more.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I saw this the other day, but decided to pass on it. I feel Buzz for PSP at $8 would be money better spent, While I wait for the new buzz for PS3 to drop in price some more.[/QUOTE]

offtopic a bit.. where is this buzz for psp @ 8 bucks????

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']IGN 4.5/10

IGN user score 5.X/10[/QUOTE]
But really for 3.99 who gives a fuck what some reviewer says, its Jeopardy!

Not a bad deal but I'm pretty sure that this game doesn't have trophies for those that care. I agree with dood, if you have a PSP then the BUZZ for PSP ($8 for DL on PSN) is a better deal.

BAH!! I have buzz for PS2 (works on PS3) but paying 4 bucks is easier than dragging that dang thing out and untangling it to rip someone a new one lol.

[quote name='melon-juice']offtopic a bit.. where is this buzz for psp @ 8 bucks????[/QUOTE]

They dropped the price to $8 on the PSN for Buzz Master Quiz.UMD copies can be found for about the same price too. I was looking at picking it up used from amazon warehouse deals for around $5, but I think I'd rather have a PSN copy. Seems like a game you'd want to get in quick 15-20 minute play sessions.

Does anyone know if this is the ps2 version or is it a newer game? I already have the ps2 version, so I don't want to buy a duplicate.

edit: Forget it, I found a review online. It's definitely a different game. I don't like the multiple choice, so I think I'll pass. Thanks for the post OP.

Thought that perhaps the original price is what got this game such bad reviews... Unfortunately, I think it was mostly the game :D

One of the most idiotic things about this game is that to play online, it requires you to have three players in the game. You can't start the game with any less, so if you plan on picking it up to play with a buddy, you'll be stuck waiting around for a 3rd player to join (which may never happen). At least in offline mode it will fill empty slots with a computer player. No idea why the same functionality wouldn't be included for online games.

[quote name='smarkbran']But really for 3.99 who gives a fuck what some reviewer says, its Jeopardy![/QUOTE]

Well, according to the review it's Jeopardy w/o Alex Trebek ...

[quote name='doodofdoods']They dropped the price to $8 on the PSN for Buzz Master Quiz.UMD copies can be found for about the same price too. I was looking at picking it up used from amazon warehouse deals for around $5, but I think I'd rather have a PSN copy. Seems like a game you'd want to get in quick 15-20 minute play sessions.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between Buzz Master Quiz and Buzz Quiz World. The latter is still around $15 I think.

bread's done
Back