Jersey Shore Season One Uncensored (DVD) $7.50

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
Best Buy deal of the day is Jersey Shore Season One for $7.50.

Jersey Shore Season One

9960359.jpg

M

F[quote name='doodofdoods']Is there any muff cabbage?[/QUOTE]

LOL! Those South Park guys ripped the sh*t out of Snooki. I almost pissed myself when they showed her. :lol:

yeah that South Park was my favorite one yet of the season!!

I might pick this up just to see some T&A whether it may be good or not..

[quote name='token2k6']yeah that South Park was my favorite one yet of the season!!

I might pick this up just to see some T&A whether it may be good or not..[/QUOTE]

lol.. yeah sure buddy...

[quote name='token2k6']yeah that South Park was my favorite one yet of the season!!

I might pick this up just to see some T&A whether it may be good or not..[/QUOTE]

Read the reviews on Amazon. I guess it's really not uncensored.

I've always found that "Uncensored" on these DVD sets means "Loads of swearing but we still fuzz out the naughty bits" which kinda defeats the whole point of being "uncensored"

[quote name='mr_bungle']Is this show actually good??[/QUOTE]
Only if you enjoy seeing seeing the worst that humanity has to offer.

[quote name='Vader582']Only if you enjoy seeing seeing the worst that humanity has to offer.[/QUOTE]

I 2nd that statement. If you have any brain cells and you watch this show they will be instantly vaporized.:drool:

This is a pretty good deal, even if I never understood the point of buying a reality show on DVD. I mean...really? Did you enjoy it THAT much?

I'm really curious as to why anyone would, so if you have let me know. This has become an academic question.

[quote name='Taco5']F

LOL! Those South Park guys ripped the sh*t out of Snooki. I almost pissed myself when they showed her. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought their cartoon portrayal of Snooki was pretty spot on.

LOL, I almost pissed myself when they said the line "I thought she was gonna bust a tit"
OMFG, I almost hyperventilated. The delivery of that line was hilarious.

Is it bad of me to suggest Mikerocosms and anyone indicating they really plan to buy this be permabanned?

[quote name='FadeToOne']Is it bad of me to suggest Mikerocosms and anyone indicating they really plan to buy this be permabanned?[/QUOTE]

Lol, true. Anyone who watches this will be punished enough. I haven't seen more than 2 minutes of this show in total and even I realize that. Life is too short and there are too many cheap ass games out there to play. We shouldn't spend our time watching this, but it's a free country i suppose.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Read the reviews on Amazon. I guess it's really not uncensored.[/QUOTE]
From what i have seen on the uncensored dvds it is, i watched the first episode at a friends and nothing was censored.

ill be swinging by BB later to pick it up, the show gets ALOT of hate but i love the show, it's a guilty pleasure.. i think its hilarious and incredibly entertaining.

This thread gives me the strange urge to shoot some 'roids, buy self tanner and use some axe body spray?

Seriously, though I saw an episode of Jersey Shore once and I'm dumber for having watched it.

[quote name='styl3s']From what i have seen on the uncensored dvds it is, i watched the first episode at a friends and nothing was censored.

ill be swinging by BB later to pick it up, the show gets ALOT of hate but i love the show, it's a guilty pleasure.. i think its hilarious and incredibly entertaining.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from in-store pickup. I agree with you, it's a fun guilty pleasure. Some of the above comments makes me laugh.

The problem with this show and any other so-called reality show is that after the first season it is all for the cameras and becomes more "unreal". Season 3 should be entertaining though. Glad Angelina aka "The dirty little hamster" will not be back but the thing that is replacing her is just, just.... I don't have the words.

looooooooool; I love when people try to trash this show like it isn't grade-A entertainment.

I don't normally buy shows on DVD, but I had like $6 bucks of credit to burn, so I picked up a copy; thanks OP!

[quote name='WatTsu']This is a pretty good deal, even if I never understood the point of buying a reality show on DVD. I mean...really? Did you enjoy it THAT much?

I'm really curious as to why anyone would, so if you have let me know. This has become an academic question.[/QUOTE]

I think I will pick it up. Why? Because I missed the televised episodes (and by missed I mean I dont watch televised broadcasts, of anything, ever).

It looks hilarious and I want to drink beer while making fun of these people with my friends. Also, everyone talks about this so now I'll be able to join in on the conversations and make fun.

[quote name='postulio']I think I will pick it up. Why? Because I missed the televised episodes (and by missed I mean I dont watch televised broadcasts, of anything, ever).

It looks hilarious and I want to drink beer while making fun of these people with my friends. Also, everyone talks about this so now I'll be able to join in on the conversations and make fun.[/QUOTE]

Seems legitimate enough. I can at least see buying THIS on DVD over something like...The Hills, or whatever.

bread's done
Back