jglg

I'm not sure about best in the world...but it DOES have mario kart (everyone's favorite drunken racing game), so it can't be all THAT bad ;)

Great package...someone'll grab it :)

That is a fantastic package to any one interested in the SNES, loads of excellent titles. And of course the Hex-bit to change those pesky batteries should they go kaput on you.

Shoot, if you were willing to piece it out I would love to take Demon's Crest and Tetris Attack from ya.

bump -- Demon's Crest gone.

this will be pieced out on ebay soon, so i'll bump it a few more times, then poof....

if anyone is interested in the system and just part of the games, i'll take offers on that as well

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing this lot, would you accept $130 shipped for the whole thing?

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Wyatt

[quote name='Apossum']Got a Snes Mini, complete with hook ups, 2 controllers (1 1st party, 1 new generic) and in great condition.

Comes with this handy accessory:

--Hex-bit to open games. good for cleaning and battery replacement.

And this awesome list of games:

--Final Fantasy 3 with guide. Guide has a faded number on it, slightly chewed corner, but in great shape. Pages and spine are intact and crisp.

--Chrono Trigger

--Castlevania 4

--Super Metroid

--Super Punch Out

--SF2

--Super SF2

--Mario World x2 (both have new batteries)

--Tetris Attack (w/ instructions)

--Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 3

--Zelda: LttP

--Super Mario Kart

--Super Mario All Stars

--NHLPA 93

--Ms. Pac Man

Most of the games have plastic dust covers. All of them have been cleaned thoroughly, inside and out, with rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip.

This would make a killer present. I was going to give it to my niece and nephew, but their parents think they are hooked enough to the GBA as it is. And the minute they come over to my place: "Uncle James, can I please play your Nintendo DS with Mario Kart?" :)

well, now I'm giving CAG the opportunity to get a loved one hooked to it with this comprehensive snes bundle.

$165 or Best offer [/QUOTE]

Sent ya a message Wyatt.

what's about to follow isn't directed at you, since you've offered me the most so far and I appreciate that, but I've been getting a lot of very lowball offers for this bundle and it's annoying.

Dear CAGs-- Snes Mini + FF3 and the Guide and Chrono Trigger all go for about $125 alone.

The rest:

--Castlevania 4

--Super Metroid

--Super Punch Out

--SF2

--Super SF2

--Mario World x2 (both have new batteries)

--Tetris Attack (w/ instructions)

--Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 3

--Zelda: LttP

--Super Mario Kart

--Super Mario All Stars

--NHLPA 93

--Ms. Pac Man

would land you at least $50 dollars on ebay, if not more. $165 is a good deal. I'm taking out the OBO part, since people think this means I'll settle for 75 shaqfuing dollars. That is all.

Love,
Apossum

Thanks guys :)

the Snes bundle is pending

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble -- $20-- SOLD

I'm also looking for Osu! for the DS

go watch this movie after you buy my stuff:
ghost-dog-001.JPG

bread's done
Back