Jhuntley's Tradelist

ps2.gif
Beyond Good & Evil (gamestop cover/no manual/ scratches on disk/ crack in case) - $2.00

ps2.gif
Ico (gamestop cover/ no manual/ movie gallery disk) - $6.50

ps2.gif
Rygar (stickers & residue) - $1

ps2.gif
Max Payne (stickers and residue on cover) - $1

Also, If something happens, like I fall asleep or computer crashes, whatever, just assume that the sale ends at ten. None of that should happen though.

Final Fantasy X-2 - $1
Wild Arms 3 - $1.50
Tales of World Radiant Mythology - $4.50
Ico - $7.50
Rogue Galaxy - $6.50
MGS Twin Snakes - $5.00

I'm surprised no on is bidding on Prince of Persia, that game is beastly.

Free bump included with this post. :p

Since I can't stand seeing them this low in price (even if I really shouldn't spend the money)

Heavy Rain $26
Uncharted 2 $18

[quote name='djbooba']Since I can't stand seeing them this low in price (even if I really shouldn't spend the money)

Heavy Rain $26
Uncharted 2 $18[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir/madam for bidding when you really shouldn't spend the money.

Edit: List is being updaed up till djbooba's last post.

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']Looks like you win, ill just purchase it off amazon using my free gift cards :p[/QUOTE]

nooooo don't give up!

Well that's it, Thanks to everyone who bid and bumped the thread up, or had interesting convos in the thread. I'll have the price list up tomorrow (and a small tradelist).

Hooray Lowball!!! Thanks Jhuntley! Only my second and I'm starting to really like these things (like when I first started ebaying... it got expensive...lol).

[quote name='kryptonic']Hooray Lowball!!! Thanks Jhuntley! Only my second and I'm starting to really like these things (like when I first started ebaying... it got expensive...lol).[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, are there tears coming out of my eyes right now? That sums me up to a tee. :rofl:

[quote name='kryptonic']Hooray Lowball!!! Thanks Jhuntley! Only my second and I'm starting to really like these things (like when I first started ebaying... it got expensive...lol).[/QUOTE]

Yeah the lowballs are great/awful like that.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Oh dear, are there tears coming out of my eyes right now? That sums me up to a tee. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Ah, it's moments like this that I'm happy to be a part of this community.

bread's done
Back