Jim Henson's Labyrinth DVD 6.99 Frys YMMV

Unfortunately, when you open the DVD case, the DVD leaps out of the case before you can touch it, onto the floor, and it MORPHS INTO DAVID fuckING BOWIE

[quote name='RollingSkull']Unfortunately, when you open the DVD case, the DVD leaps out of the case before you can touch it, onto the floor, and it MORPHS INTO DAVID fuckING BOWIE[/quote]

In that case, I'll take 3!!

Yeah this movie is totally awesome. I can't believe it didn't win the oscar for best foreign film this year. but I may wait for the HD version.

I'm pretty sure David Bowie wasn't in this movie. But he was in the Illusionist.

[quote name='shadowrage']Yeah this movie is totally awesome. I can't believe it didn't win the oscar for best foreign film this year. but I may wait for the HD version.

I'm pretty sure David Bowie wasn't in this movie. But he was in the Illusionist.[/QUOTE]

David bowie Was in this movie, and Edward Norton ( Another Great Actor ) was in the Illusionist

[quote name='shadowrage']Yeah this movie is totally awesome. I can't believe it didn't win the oscar for best foreign film this year. but I may wait for the HD version.

I'm pretty sure David Bowie wasn't in this movie. But he was in the Illusionist.[/quote]I can't tell if you're joking or thinking of Pans Labyrinth...

[quote name='Beana Blasta']David bowie Was in this movie, and Edward Norton ( Another Great Actor ) was in the Illusionist[/QUOTE]

Edward norton was the Guy in Kingdom of heaven. David bowie played the gorbachev guy with lightning.

bread's done
Back