Jingit! Get paid $5-$10 a week watching short ads on Facebook! Now with review!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
https://www.jingit.com/?ref_id=9237&invite_type=DYNAMIC

Jingit-1.png

:wave:

Haven't been around this section in a while. Would love to share this with everyone..and especially hope to get a few referrals out of the deal.

This is a new "watch ads, get paid money" program that uses facebook. It's pretty simple and it's VERY VERY fast to earn literally a few bucks a week.

You sign up with your facebook account. You "Jingit" and you watch some videos. The longest ad I've seen is a Sony video for 2 minutes, everything is usually under or around a minute. Yes, you will see the same videos a few times, but when you see a video for the first time they will USUALLY give you a few survey questions. "Have you been to Quiznos before?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.
I know this is new (it only shows about 8,000 active members at this time).. but if you have any questions, let me know.

It's still in BETA, so who knows what changes may happen later. It's widely believed that perhaps the weekly limit will increase, the amount of referrals we get will increase.. or both!

This is just beats doing surveys after surveys, clearing cookies, coming up with different email address, and HOPING you get credit.

[quote name='roadran422']They should make other ways to redeem![/QUOTE]

It's still in the beta, so, it's always possible.
My dad found out about this before me. The $5 a week is obviously not a big deal, but he just does it and redeems it for music.

And for me, like I said, I'm going to get the debit card and use that to pay for WoW.

Small things FTW.
So a bump, and please ask questions if you have any :D

[quote name='roadran422']They should make other ways to redeem![/QUOTE]

It's still in the beta, so, it's always possible.
My dad found out about this before me. The $5 a week is obviously not a big deal, but he just does it and redeems it for music.

And for me, like I said, I'm going to get the debit card and use that to pay for WoW.

Small things FTW.
So a bump, and please ask questions if you have any :D

Well this is exciting. I'm at $6 a week now.. which means I have 4 referrals. I figure if I can get one more ..at $6.25 a week I'll be able to pay for WoW & Netflix with this. This is exciting.. to me at least. If things get even better, I may even be able to do that AND pay for Hulu Plus a month. ^_^

Little things make me so happy.
They should make you happy, too :D

Weeee. From now on I should be able to pay for WoW and Netflix every month. JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

..or at least, ask a question or 2 or 3. Would be glad to share what I know about this so far.

Seems pretty cool. One thing I don't like is that there's no way to buy anything online without using a debit card, but whatever. And let me know when your referrals are maxed, I'd like to get mine up too :D

Ty. I'm at 6.75/10. I'm almost capped for the week, which is beautiful. It's already about ~10 mins a day (and i don't even do them all in one sitting).

Who knows what it'll be like after this beta phase. Maybe they'll have their own store for people who don't want to use a debit card?

That would be nice. Or maybe you could just get Amazon gift cards, like on other sites.

EDIT: I think I'll wait for some more proof before I give them my social security number. Just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='funymunky']That would be nice. Or maybe you could just get Amazon gift cards, like on other sites.

EDIT: I think I'll wait for some more proof before I give them my social security number. Just in case.[/QUOTE]

My brother, who joined this a few weeks ago, just got his debit card today and had 0 problems loading and using his card. Everyone on their FB wall claims legitimacy as well for this. I signed up, I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.

[quote name='lilboo']My brother, who joined this a few weeks ago, just got his debit card today and had 0 problems loading and using his card. Everyone on their FB wall claims legitimacy as well for this. I signed up, I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.[/QUOTE]

Good to know :D

Just FYI to those still skeptical, once I get my jingit debit card I'll post proof. The instant payment proof ^_^

You get paid immediately (Jingit account). Once you have the card, you can load the card immediately (with ANY amount)...and it's available ASAP.

But, people usually prefer proof.. so I'll provide that info once I get it. I assume sometime next week I'll get it. (It says 5-10 business days)

If you join today, you can earn some money for the week, because tonight at midnight it resets and you get to earn your weekly limit again. (Starts at $5)

Jooooiiiinnnnnn

Need like 8 more people to join so I can stop posting.. :p
If you see this and you're not interested, can you at least explain why? This is much better than those silly surveys that you spend a while on... and NOT get credit.

It's a shame no one is showing much interest in this.. (again I'd love to know why). I would love to keep this updated and once I get my 10, help someone get their 10.. so on and so forth.

Exciting bump!
I'm not at $8.25 a week, which means after 7 more referrals I'll be maxed at $10 a week. THis is my third week into this and my current balance is $17.18. It would be $19.18, but like I've said before.. ordering the Jingit Visa debit card deducts a $2 fee. I am also slightly over 50% of my weekly earn limit, so basically I still have about ~$4 more to earn before Sunday.

As always, please ask questions if you have any.

Here's to an $8.50 a week bump! It's also Sunday... the week has been reset! Time to earn another $8.50!
Jooooooinnnnn...

Joined + free bump. :) Cool little site.

So, how often to you get to watch ads again? Is it a multi-day thing, or once a day, or something?

[quote name='Overlord Goomba']Joined + free bump. :) Cool little site.

So, how often to you get to watch ads again? Is it a multi-day thing, or once a day, or something?[/QUOTE]

Everyday (resets at 12am) you get a string of videos. Lately it's been pretty much the same videos, in the same order. Sighs. You watch them until you run out of videos. You can check back throughout the day, sometimes you get to watch some videos again (the 5 cent boost mobile one, lol). If not, you come back tomorrow. So on and so forth until you've reached your "weekly limit earned". For you, it'll be $5. So if you start today and say....by Thursday you are at $5, you can't start earning again until Sunday when the week resets. Oh, if you refer anyone during the week too, you can earn that extra. So if you are at $5 and capped on Thursday, you refer 2 people on Friday, you have until Sunday to earn that extra 50 cents. Then next week, your limit will be $5.50.

It is pretty neat. I'm over $22 and it's only been 3 weeks. It's seriously only 10 mins a day, so this is not very time consuming. A boring 10 minutes, but it is what it is I suppose.

Thanks for the question :)

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Im interested, Ill sign up later promise[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :) Did you get the debit card too, or are you redeeming for music?

I signed up for the debit card last night. Almost at my weekly limit, but been advertising a lot, got one referral so far.

Overall, really liking Jingit so far. Very easy, and even though I can't switch pages (video stops if you do :() I just do stuff on my Droid to help pass the time. The thing I like most is that it's just easy, no hoping/praying an offer or survey gets credited after you complete it. Just watch a video, click a button (sometimes take a survey) after, and you get money. The weekly limit sucks, but I'm sure it will add up fast.

1. I did get the debit card. I haven't activated it yet because I love putting things off. AKA I'm terribly lazy.
2. I have my laptop next to my pc, so I just use my laptop to watch my 10 min of videos.. lmao
3. Ty for signing up =) Glad you are enjoying it.

It's really hard to get people on facebook to sign up for it, because they think it's spam :( I can understand and it's good that people are cautious, but whenever I post "THIS IS ACTUALLY TOM AND NOT SPAM".. it's like, it goes right over them -__-

I didn't use my actual Facebook for that reason. I have a secondary Facebook, where I just have like, thousands of friends from Mafia Wars, Farmville, etc. Use that to try and get most of my referrals for Prize Rebel, and now this.

I signed up about a week ago under your referral, and I really like it. However, how long did it take you to receive your debit card? I requested mine last Monday, and it hasn't arrived yet.

I signed up under you and requested a debit card about a week ago, it got here today and I was able to activate it just fine. Even loaded up a little cash into it. I would definitely have to say that they are legit, I took a look over the papers that came with the card and everything.

Thanks for posting about this website lilboo, a little extra cash certainly never hurts.

[quote name='Jmclark']I signed up about a week ago under your referral, and I really like it. However, how long did it take you to receive your debit card? I requested mine last Monday, and it hasn't arrived yet.[/QUOTE]

The website says 10-14 business days, sounds like you waited about 5 :p

I have my card, got it yesterday. Forgot if I used OP referral though. Came on here was going to post up my referral link, but Ill wait till OP gets max. Im on my 2nd week into the program, have $8 on my card now. Its totally legit

lilboo, I just signed up under you.

Would you consider putting up mine and others' referall links on the OP once you get the $10 limit?

Hi everyone! I've been sorta busy lately and haven't updated much. I'm still not at my dang $10.. haha!

I did update the OP with a pretty poor picture -_-
Basically I added $28.00 to the card last week, and I was able to pay for Hulu Plus. I'm going to try and get it better, but that should be fine for now.

I got my card in about a week, just to those who have been asking.

bread's done
Back