JJSP's Lowball 2: The Aftermath (TOTALS POSTED/PM'S COMING SOON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:360: Carbon Fiber Faceplate (sealed) - $2

:xbox: The Godfather (sealed) - $2

:gc: Animal Crossing (PC - complete w/ Memory Card 59) - $5

[quote name='YodaEXE']:360: 13 Months XBL Gold Membership (provided via PM as 1-month codes) $30.00

Safety precaution :D (My Live expires soon)[/quote]

My does as well. $32.00

I'm going to say YodaEXE got it @ $33, because the others went past 10:00pm on the CAG timer.. Unless it's going to 12am CAG timer, in which case.. Ew.

OP updated with everything I've noticed as being valid. If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll get them updated.

Thanks to the winners and to anyone who bid on my stuff - I'll start getting totals together tonight and will be sending PM's probably tomorrow once I've got a scale in front of me to figure out shipping.

[quote name='JJSP']OP updated with everything I've noticed as being valid. If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll get them updated.

Thanks to the winners and to anyone who bid on my stuff - I'll start getting totals together tonight and will be sending PM's probably tomorrow once I've got a scale in front of me to figure out shipping.[/quote]
Just lemme know when you're ready for me to pay, since all you need to do is PM me some codes.

Auction is done, and totals are posted. If you feel that my shipping costs are unfair or unreasonable, please feel free to let me know. I'm usually pretty fair about things. To expedite things or if you're feeling adventurous, you can send PayPal to [email protected] - though I'm not concerned with fees associated with CC/non-CC, I appreciate the consideration of a non-CC payment. Please leave me a note as to what you're paying for/your CAG name and make sure that your address is confirmed (or at least send me a PM letting me know if it's a different address). Thanks again to the winners, and thanks to the bidders - there's always next time, so feel free to check out some of the other lowball sales on CAG.

starmask2k3, you bid $21.50 for the router. If that was the correct bid, please contact me. If not, I'm letting manthing ($2.89) and The Color Chris ($1) fight it out.

Hey JJ, do you have anything else that you could sell me for a decent price from my want list (the closed section spoilered at the bottom of my list), because $9 is weak! Seriously, LMK.

Hmm...I don't have anything on your list (closest I come is Sliders S1-3 ;)).

Weren't you looking for region-free 360 games? I remember Crackdown being on your list - did you ever track down that one? I can throw together a list of other stuff I've got that I didn't include here.

[quote name='JJSP']Hmm...I don't have anything on your list (closest I come is Sliders S1-3 ;)).

Weren't you looking for region-free 360 games? I remember Crackdown being on your list - did you ever track down that one? I can throw together a list of other stuff I've got that I didn't include here.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought Crackdown. It hasn't made it here yet though, but it's coming.

OK, please LMK when you get something together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back