Jkam's List

[quote name='alive741']CML for Meteos please. PM me if you see anything, if not how much do you want for it?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='Redeema']I've got THUG 2 GC (sealed)if you're interested in that one.[/QUOTE]

No I already have it thanks though.

I've got these crappy sports games for PS2:

All-Star Baseball 2002
Fifa 2001
Madden 2001
NBA Live 2001
NFL 2k2
NHL 2001
NHL 2002

Interested?

[quote name='evanft']I've got these crappy sports games for PS2:

All-Star Baseball 2002
Fifa 2001
Madden 2001
NBA Live 2001
NFL 2k2
NHL 2001
NHL 2002

Interested?[/QUOTE]

I'll keep you in mind...I want to see if anyone has old cube games first.

Aw man, it's too bad I didn't look over your list well enough. I could've had these shipped with the GB player. Is it one size fits all or something? Whatever it is, I would like to buy 5 cases - 3 N64 and 2 SNES. Are they pretty bulky? I would imagine...

[quote name='nintendokid']Aw man, it's too bad I didn't look over your list well enough. I could've had these shipped with the GB player. Is it one size fits all or something? Whatever it is, I would like to buy 5 cases - 3 N64 and 2 SNES. Are they pretty bulky? I would imagine...[/QUOTE]

This should give you a good idea of what they look like. They have grooves so you can put in a N64 game, a super nintendo game, or a genesis game. I am showing you my Killer Instinct gold cover as an example of what people do with scans in order to display them on the shelf.

[quote name='nintendokid']Hey, you grab some of those game cases for me yet? :)[/QUOTE]

DOH! I forgot! I will definitely grab you some tonight though. Sorry about that.

bread's done
Back