JLab Audio Grab Bags Are Back! $5+$10 Options With Headphones, Mp3 Players, Speakers and Tablets!

Considering that I had to pop the screen back in after opening it, not great.
My screen was popped out as well, seems the adhesive is either old or not that adhesive-y. Got it put back in the correct place without much hassle though.

Out of one of each grab bag, I got the T4300HD and a pink pair of J6 metal buds. Charging the T4300 now, we'll see how

I bought 3x $5 grab bag and 1x $10 grab bag they both came in today. Was hoping for a Crasher but didn't get one. 

Got:
Pink Lemonade J5M with mic

Blue / Black J5

Purple / Black J5

Eclipse 2810C (this thing looks like its from the 2000s and probably won't hold a charge much)

I bought 3 $7.50 grab bags and 3 $12.50 grab bags and I got seriously jipped. The box had only one pair of metal earbuds, a samba carrying case and a trio touch 4; this it nothing else. I spent 45 minutes on hold before I hung up and disputed with PayPal.

I agree that it doesn't belong in this section. You mentioned it was posted here the past 2 years, but I don't recall seeing here on cag so it could just be me. Either way, you've been a member for about 8 years now, you could use better judgment on where to post this; not that I'm ungrateful for the heads up.

They are definitely not all in retail packaging. I would say it's more half/half that some are actually in retail packaging and the rest are in warranty replacement packaging as I have received items in both previously, but all items are new unless otherwise noted like this year there are refurbed speakers in the $5 bag.

I've been a member of life for 26 years now and I still can't remember where my socks are. Sometimes stuff happens

Grab Bag Results:

1 J5 Earbuds
1 J6 Earbuds
1 Diego Earbuds
1 Eclipse MP3 Player
1 Trio Rhythm Touch Music & Video Player

I have no idea how I did.

Finally received my package, I made out pretty well.
Bought 3 $5 packages and 3 $10 packages.
Got:
Black JBUD5 Metal Earpbuds with Mic
Blue J6 Earbuds
Silver J6 Earbuds with Mic
Yellow DIEGO Earbuds with Mic
Samba Travel Case for Earbuds

2GB MP3 Player
Eclipse 4GB Touch Screen Player
Trio 4GB Touch Screen Player

ALL OF THESE WERE IN FULL RETAIL PACKAGING, you fucking threadcrappers.

Easily worth $60, I can double my money on all of these.
Glad I did it again.

i got:

1 J5 Metal Earbuds Pink

1 J6 Metal Earbuds +Mic Pink

1 Diego Earbuds +Mic Black

1 Trio Rhythm 4gb

1 Trio Eclipse 4gb

I also noticed Trio is not selling any of these devices anymore so i'm thinking they put all their clearance stuff in grab bags 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back