John Daly's ProStroke Golf (PS3) $5.99 at Best Buy.com

I'm holding out for the Limited Edition version on the cheap. That one comes with a carton of Marlboro Reds and a fifth of Jack Daniels.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm holding out for the Limited Edition version on the cheap. That one comes with a carton of Marlboro Reds and a fifth of Jack Daniels.[/QUOTE]

That chick in your signature is fuckin gross.

The game isn't actually all that bad. I actually found it more accurate than Tiger Woods in some ways.

Graphically it isn't in the same league as TW though. The one thing that I really liked about it was that the entire course is rendered in gameplay, so if you slice a shot off of the 1st tee, you could end up playing off of the 2nd fairway shooting back to the first hole...rather than just being OB.

Again, I wouldn't say that it's terrific or the best golf simuation ever, but it's definitely worth $6.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']That chick in your signature is fuckin gross.[/QUOTE]

Hell ya, she is!

So do they have the hooters tent where you can take shots for rain delays?

(for those that don't follow golf John Daly was notorious for things like this)

How do you get free shipping at best buy again? I remember that there used to be a link you could follow - can't find it for the life of me.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Link dead? Or deal dead?[/QUOTE]

New link Here

And yes if you want to chance it, it's $6 to buy and $8 base TiV ($12.80 after 50% and 10%)

[quote name='kodave']How does this compare to Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge?[/QUOTE]

Lol. Doesn't compare. Nothing beats Lee Carvallo's power drive putting to the parking lot.

available for store pickup at all central Iowa stores that I checked. easy platinum, and something to fuck around with on my (hardly ever used) PS Move. thanks OP, in for 1.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']available for store pickup at all central Iowa stores that I checked. easy platinum, and something to fuck around with on my (hardly ever used) PS Move. thanks OP, in for 1.[/QUOTE]

Don't trust their website right now. I looked at a few different items including some older games, and everything is showing as "Available Now" at every store everywhere.

yep during checkout the sales tax subroutine failed, and a day later it was Not Found In Store. no biggie, not a game I really needed.

bread's done
Back