John Woo's Stranglehold (Xbox 360) $9.99 Shipped @ Newegg.com

Not to rain on your parade or anything but a lot of people have had great luck picking it up at Kmart on clearance for $5. It seems to be readily available in most stores too. If it's in the case get them to price it for you.

Just a heads up.

well, why not? sure it may be cheaper at Kmart, but then I'd have to go to Kmart, while now I just sit back and wait :).

I was just thinking about how I wanted to pick this game up for 10 shipped. I'm a little reluctant but I don't even have a K-mart anywhere near me.

Went ahead and ordered. Newegg needs to stop offering so many decent games at 10. They're killing me.

[quote name='bridgecat']well, why not? sure it may be cheaper at Kmart, but then I'd have to go to Kmart, while now I just sit back and wait :).[/quote]

Blockbuster.com has Stranglehold for XBox 360 for $10 - $3 (with code HOLIDAYSURPRISE) = $7 with free shipping
Credit to MPoWeRM3 at SD

Oh well, already bought Stranglehold and Dark Sector for $9.99 each. Not the best deal in the world, but at sub $10 for me it doesn't make too much of a difference either way.

Thanks, brian101! Ordered it along with Final Fantasy Tactics A2 with free shipping, no tax and a $10 off promo code Newegg sent to me at the beginning of the month.

bread's done
Back