Johnny Cochran Dead at 67

chewbacca6ye.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself!

But ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider: Ladies and gentlemen this [pointing to a picture of Chewbacca] is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee—an eight foot tall Wookiee—want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense!

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests

[quote name='PapiChullo']Wow, that's crazy. I didn't even know that he was that old.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly...who would have thought he was 67!

I met him a handful of years ago when he did some trial here.

He was surprisingly a very nice guy... signed some stuff for us, and even had a conversation about some law junk with one of my friends.

I'm also surprised he was that old.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']
chewbacca6ye.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself!

But ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider: Ladies and gentlemen this [pointing to a picture of Chewbacca] is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee—an eight foot tall Wookiee—want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense!

And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests[/QUOTE]

One of the most memorable episodes ever. It's been years and I still haven't forgot that line.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm calling the trifecta right here:

Johnnie Cochran, Terri Schiavo, and Jerry Falwell. Who's got 10 on it?[/QUOTE]

What about the Pope? Should the Pope be in the list?

[quote name='MrBadExample']They can't bury him. They'll have to screw his crooked ass in the ground.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping you're talking about Cochran and not the Pope.
Even then, that's still pretty offensive.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm calling the trifecta right here:

I love that theory that celebs die in threes. If you count from Johhny Carson you could have 2 out of the 3 already.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm hoping you're talking about Cochran and not the Pope.
Even then, that's still pretty offensive.[/QUOTE]

My opinion of Cochran is mild compared to what I think of Jerry Falwell.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Scorch']I'm calling the trifecta right here:

What about the Pope? Should the Pope be in the list?[/QUOTE]

I'd take Terri off that list and replace her with the pope. She only became famous because she's already dying, so she doesn't count.

bread's done
Back