Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

is this Conga still alive and well?
I want to join, but I don't want to waste my time completing a referral for someone else if i am not going to receive some in return.

Well, I try my best to do weekly rotations and everyone who is up there right now wants to be. I can't guarantee you a green right away, but you can look at the list and the amount of people waiting to note that we do get greens.

Also, I decided to put Koolaidalicious on timeout because he won't return PM's and doesn't verify whether he got 2 greens, so I didn't feel it was fair for him/her (?) to continue to get more greens while others wait. If someone wants to IM him feel free to and have him get back to me. Otherwise, rotated.

[quote name='TRBMan']is this Conga still alive and well?
I want to join, but I don't want to waste my time completing a referral for someone else if i am not going to receive some in return.[/QUOTE]

We get regular greens, so you've got as good a chance as everyone else! And if you do decide to join, I could really use a referral! :D

The sooner you join up the earlier you get the greens and a free 360! It's not hard, just takes some time so join up today!!

Hello everyone! I have just signed up and am looking forward to getting my free Xbox elite!!! :) Here is my info for the conga line:
A.) strey101
B.) [email protected]
c.) EyeMyCredit (freecreditreport.com)
d.) Greened

Lets do this conga! :)

Hey. I'm brand new to this, so hopefully I'll get my $480 bucks cash soon! Can I only do one referral for one person? Or can I have a bunch working at the same time? (ie, iTouch, Cash, Xbox Games, etc?)

Here's the info...
A. Anubis578
B. [email protected]
C. Gamefly
D. Pending (says it takes a few days)

Wish me luck!

Made the rotation. Put Soulstar on a timeout because he never confirmed a green. I'm going to hold people responsible for this now. If they don't verify greens then I'm going to place them on timeout at the bottom of the list until they do so. If you're not going to respond to PM's it's not fair that you're getting free greens and holding up the line for those who are genuinely interested. If anyone thinks that is not fair let me know.

Rotated. I'm still waiting for Anubis to respond to my PM. If I have to put him on timeout, I will. Also, I hate Internet Explorer because it messed up the conga for the person who just shows up as code...if anyone can tell me who that is, I will fix it.

Hi, im new here so do i click one of the names in the first post to sign in his referral? then post that i''ve done it? Also do i click the green names or the normal ones?

THanks!:bouncy:

So, there are two names singled out in between the ^^ and @@ or whatever. Pick from either of those two. The ones in green are already done, you want the orange ones. Then tell us:
1. who you signed up under
2. what email the referrer should look for (you don't need to have the entire email i.e. @yahoo, gmail, etc.)
3. what offer you did
4. whether you are "green". Having completed and credited for your offer.

When the referrer confirms this, I'll add you to the list.

The green names at the bottom are people who have completed the TraInn and received their prizes.

Hi guys,

I just signed up under kilraven

I signed up for the EyeMyCredit offer and I am waiting on it to confirm.

What else should I do to get all of my referals as quick as possible? I'm glad I found this forum, and I can't wait to be first in line :)

Thanks

Awesome. I updated the original post. Hope we can get more greens from people. We've still got one pending (along with the others that haven't been confirmed, unfortunately), so now is a great time to join in.

I am still waiting on my offer to go green. Does anyone know if I will get credit for referals while I'm waiting on my offer to complete?

You should still get referral credit even if you're not green. However, if you're still waiting for your offer to credit, I'd suggest submitting a MCR (Missing Credit Request). That EyeMyCredit offer should've credited by now.

@ Kilraven, I submitted an MCR a few days ago. Hopefully I get credit soon (and you get the referal). Are you sure about me getting credit for referals before I "go green"? I just want to make sure I get credit for my hard earned referals :) Thanks

Yes, you'll get greens even if you haven't greened yourself. Don't worry. I've got 5 greens on the iPod Touch site and I haven't even done my offer yet.

bread's done
Back