Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Amir,
Did you sign up under someone here? Or are you just wanting to get in like so many others? Tell me who you signed up under and after I confirm it, I'll add you to the list.

[quote name='Amir2000']Some other link and am waiting to get into a conga :D[/QUOTE]
So...not a link from the conga? If you didn't sign up from the conga, you can't get in.

Yeah, what he said. Only one more day for these current leaders, come on and help them get a green. Be nice to the leaders.

Last night for these guys. Tomorrow gets a rotation, if you want to help the current leaders you will need to sign up now! Thanks.

I already signed up for the 360elite4free trainn site and completed an offer and I am under the referral system (I still need 9 referrals) but I want to join this conga, is there any way I can do so?

Sorry if this is a stupid question as I would assume that it's too late for me to join.

Also, if it's too late to join for the elite system, then I'd like to join for 3604free one.

is this a one credit forever site? Like can you get 24 referrals after doing one offer and get a prize? Or do you have to do another one once you order your prize?

[quote name='gptplaneteer']is this a one credit forever site? Like can you get 24 referrals after doing one offer and get a prize? Or do you have to do another one once you order your prize?[/QUOTE]
The credit on a trainn site stays forever for multiple orders. However, like you kinda said, you need about 2x the amount of referrals for each subsequent order.

Rotated. I'll get off this list (again) if I can get that last green and as long as they don't flake out on me (again). The other person could use a green, too, though.

goodluck guys and thanks redeema for upkeeping this conga

you can go ahead and remove me from the conga i only need 3 more refs and will probably get that before my next turn

bread's done
Back