Join Points2Shop With me

DarkAkri

CAGiversary!
So i just started out on Points2shop and referrals are definitely nice to have. If anyone else hasn't joined up on Points2shop and wants to give a decent site a chance and maybe even eventually make a team with me on the site so we can future our gains on the site and make ourselves a nice check or hell a video game stack. Join up on the banner below and let's get started :D

Thanks in advance for any join ups :) i'll help you out if you need it just shoot me a pm

Trust me, don't put too much effort into that site. If you so much as disagree with one of their mods/admins, over even the most insignificant subjects, you'll end up with a ban soon, and the question "can I see multiple pieces of mail, with a photo copy of your ID?" Just search Google, it happens to everyone. It really makes you wonder how much these socially-awkward nerds were bullied back in school, to go on such an unbelievable power trip on such a pointless website. They must have really low self-esteem.

Anyway, if I were you, I'd I'd put my time into a website like rewards1, prizerebel etc. where you have no direct contact with these basement dwelling freaks, and thus provide no reason for them to ban you out of nerd-rage.

Oh, and the ban will happen right when you put an order in. How convenient...

eh i'll take my chances i've had a good experience with them thus far and got some friends on there. so we're see how long i last. my refferal still stands though i've ordered and received items so i'm not really worried.

bread's done
Back