Join SwagBucks! EASILY Win FREE PRIZES by using the search engine!

The Bryant

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello. By now I'm pretty sure you know what SwagBucks is and how it works.

You sign up, do some searching on the SwagBucks search engine, earn points and redeem them for various prizes! Pretty simple straight forward stuff.

What you may not know is that some websites sometime partner up with SwagBucks and offer exclusive prizes. For example, I joined WWE's SwagBucks site and now I can earn WWE themed prizes. Shirts, action figures, toys, DVDs, games, and even Replica Championship Title Belts (not the toy version that you can pick up at Walmart for like $10 or $20. I'm talking about the life-sized $300+ ones that are only on WWEShop.com).
Anyways, the WWE themed prizes can only be redeemed with WWE SB, so therefore the prizes that come from a "partner site" must be redeemed with SB from the "partner site" (Get SB by using the partner site's SB Search Engine) and not regular SB from the regular SwagBucks Engine.

Here's a screencap that might make it a bit clearer (Shows how the regular SB are separated from the themed/partner SB):
gdQPpz.png

When I first signed up, I had the intention of winning that belt, but that's way too hard (You guys can give it a try you'd like!). But now I'm going for Gift Cards or PayPal cash, and YOU CAN TOO!

If anyone wants to earn prizes by using SwagBucks, I would greatly appreciate if you can join under my ref link (You don't have to use WWE's engine. You can earn regular SB by just using the regular SwagBucks site).
There's not much I can do in return but give you my thanks, but I'll try to help you if I can:

http://mywwesearch.swagbucks.com/refer/Bryant721

Thank you very much for visiting my thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back