Join the Cash Duck LEGION!

TUrtlekev3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Make money yourself without the required referrals! Here are two sites that I highly recommend, because of their ease and reliability:

Cash Duck
This site allows you to take simple surveys, free trials, or trials with some some kind of fee to make some moolah. After you have completed x trial, you will be credited (usually immediately). With an added bonus, Kira (the owner of the site) will credit you with x number of feathers (think of them as points) to buy little goodies. Referral program is quite nice. Be sure you jot down the phone numbers of companies when you do trials so you can cancel the trial, as some may charge you.

Clix Sense
Similar site to adbux, but some ads may pay you up to $5, if you qualify it with your specific profile of course. Has an easy site layout, and the referral program lets you get 10% of what others earn. May upgrade to view more ads.

In summary, when you win, we all win! (what a clichéd phrase)

Thanks!

Extra links for credibility (paranoia prevails!):
CashDuck- Review
ClixSense- Why to upgrade, is it a scam, etc.
Why AdBux may be a scam- A long rant

Yes...I just took it off, as I've just noticed that the original site I was using had very expensive offers. So, it's not worth it for anyone. I may post a new site though.

Glad you like Cash Duck Turtle; you've earned me almost $10 so far. I notice you just signed up with the Real Essentials program. THat thing was a bitch to cancel. Got some indian asshole who after everytime i said i wanted to cancel, kept telling me different things that i could do with the program. He added 'how about this' before each example. So after about 3 examples i just said 'How about this, go fuck yourself' and hanged up. A few minutes later i got my cancellation email ;-)

I use a prepaid debit card that only has $5 on it. So after this experience, i dont even bother canceling my trials by phone. They'll cancel automatically once they see they cant charge.

bread's done
Back